Mountain Biking FAQ

Old July 13th 06, 08:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
GaryG

Default Mountain Biking FAQ

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:s7qdnTKmw6AHzyvZnZ2dnUVZ_qKdnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

"GaryG" wrote in message

[newsgroups trimmed]

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:bY2dnX6_gexwOCjZnZ2dnUVZ_vWdnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

"Eugene Miya" wrote in message
In article ,
Edward Dolan wrote:
post to our American newsgroups. Why the hell doesn't he stay on his
own
English group.

Because there is technically no such thing as an "American" news

group.
The closest hierarchy is us.* and it's propagated to full feeds every
where.

American news group is a meaningless term akin to an earth centered
universe.

The above is simply not true. A newsgroup will become whatever and
whoever
is posting to it. The English have their own groups as do we Americans.
Language itself is a critical component to all newsgroups. Whoever

heard
of
a g.d. Frenchman on an English speaking newsgroup?

Eugene Miya is a one worlder. This is the most despicable species to

ever
have evolved on this earth. All one worlders should be taken out and

stoned
to death. This would get rid of the world's liberals and peace mongers

boot. Oh happy day!

Have you ever shared these feelings with a competent mental health
professional?

Have you ever considered the fact that you may be a freaking asshole?

Have you ever considered the fact that you may have a mental illness? Of
course, it's also possible that you're nothing more than a fearful troll
who's only outlet for the frustrations in your life is Usenet. Or, it could
be a bit of both.

And why the hell are you posting to the environmental groups, you moron?

Hey, numbnuts...I merely replied to the groups that were in your post.

Even the stupid mountain bikers are not interested in your dumb comments.
Note how I have trimmed the newsgroups, you idiot!

Now you have...your previous post included other groups.

GG

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old July 15th 06, 06:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"GaryG" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:s7qdnTKmw6AHzyvZnZ2dnUVZ_qKdnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

[...]
Have you ever shared these feelings with a competent mental health
professional?

Have you ever considered the fact that you may be a freaking asshole?

Have you ever considered the fact that you may have a mental illness? Of
course, it's also possible that you're nothing more than a fearful troll
who's only outlet for the frustrations in your life is Usenet. Or, it
could
be a bit of both.

Did you say something?
[...]

Old July 18th 06, 04:27 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
cc

Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sat, 8 Jul 2006 13:30:59 -0500, "di" wrote:

"Bill Sornson" wrote in message
.. .

Mike Vandeman wrote:

I just gave my mountain biking paper at the EIGHTH international
scientific conference

What conference? Where? When? Details, please!

where it was assepted as valid.

Well, you're an ass, so no wonder it was assepted! LOL

Also, how many people were there?

A couple dozen. I didn't count them.

So the presenters, the chair,
and the A/V assistant. All you
get is charity, which fitting
for your case . .
Old July 26th 06, 01:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Chris Foster

Mike Vandeman wrote in
:

On Sat, 08 Jul 2006 17:10:15 GMT, "Bill Sornson"
wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:

I just gave my mountain biking paper at the EIGHTH international
scientific conference

What conference? Where? When? Details, please!

It's on my web site. Learn to read.

I went to your web site and found nothing about an "EIGHTH international
scientific conference" Could you please help me out and give some details
here, in this form.

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Old July 28th 06, 04:49 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On 26 Jul 2006 12:28:18 GMT, Chris Foster wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote in
:

wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:

I just gave my mountain biking paper at the EIGHTH international
scientific conference

What conference? Where? When? Details, please!

It's on my web site. Learn to read.

I went to your web site and found nothing about an "EIGHTH international
scientific conference" Could you please help me out and give some details
here, in this form.

Learn to count.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande