User group cooperation key to success

Old July 26th 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default User group cooperation key to success

"S Curtiss" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:ka6dnT89n_0YAVvZnZ2dnUVZ_qqdnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

"S Curtiss" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:8qednQKlW7EiklvZnZ2dnUVZ_qOdnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

[...]
I am calling for a Muslim Jihadist (or an Unhappy Hiker who has had his
peace of mind violated by an Evil Mountain Biker profaning his Sacred
Footpaths) to put you out of your misery by dropping a Katusha rocket
on your miserable head. Once that is accomplished, the rest of us will
no longer have to suffer your insufferable posts to RBS. Oh Happy Day!

"The rest of us..." ????????????????
Nobody else seems upset. Nobody else is referring to my trouncing of you
as "insufferable posts". When was the vote to elect "little eddie" the
spokesman of usenet? Did I miss it? You continue to whine like a child
only because you've been taken to task on your inflammatory and
derogative posts. The majority have simply tossed you in a "killfile" so
your posts are only reaching a few and mostly ignored by them.
You continue to whine, little eddie. Nobody cares.

I can assure you of one thing, you confounded dolt ... no one but no one
is reading any of this crap, not even Mr. Vandeman.

All we can know positively is that you are an evil mountain biker and I
am a saintly hiker. You wear a black hat and I wear a white hat. You are
the bad guy and I am the good guy. You are going to Hell and I am going
to Heaven. What else do you need to know?

I don't believe any sane person thinks cycling is "evil" (off-road or
otherwise... keyword "sane")
I also do not put any stock in any comment you make about yourself being
"saintly" or the "good guy". A saintly good guy would never call on the
rape of a woman, threat with a firearm, use racial slurs, or make the
comments and name-calling which you have repeatedly.
You are beneath contempt and have contributed nothing to the knowledge
pool that generates the discussions of usenet. \

You badly need to go **** yourself. Why you continue to post your odious
messages when everyone is disgusted with you is one of the supreme mysteries
of the universe. You are one of the most evil persons to ever exist on the
face of the earth. Try to get a clue why don't you?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old July 26th 06, 11:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
S Curtiss

[...]

Everyone....? Don't you mean "you"? You are the only one objecting. You
just keep digging your own holes... Keep it up. You will need a new shovel.

Old July 27th 06, 01:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"S Curtiss" wrote in message

[...]

Steve Curtiss is the most evil person who has ever existed on this earth. I
believe he is the Devil Incarnate.

He wants to run roughshod with his mountain bike on my sacred hiking
footpaths. He is desecrating God's creation for no other purpose than his
fun and amusement. It is nothing but blasphemy. I cry out to God to strike
this miscreant dead. I can no longer abide this horror who goes by the name
of Steve Curtiss!

Old July 27th 06, 08:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
S Curtiss

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

You badly need to go **** yourself. Why you continue to post your odious
messages when everyone is disgusted with you is one of the supreme
mysteries of the universe. You are one of the most evil persons to ever
exist on the face of the earth. Try to get a clue why don't you?

Everyone....? Don't you mean "you"? You are the only one objecting. You
just keep digging your own holes... Keep it up. You will need a new
shovel.

Steve Curtiss is the most evil person who has ever existed on this earth.
I believe he is the Devil Incarnate.

Silly non-comment. Based on past comments you have made, you have no grounds
to name anyone else "evil".

He wants to run roughshod with his mountain bike on my sacred hiking
footpaths.

Not "yours". Just as much mine as anyone else's.

He is desecrating God's creation for no other purpose than his fun and
amusement.

Your opinion has been proven worthless time and again.

It is nothing but blasphemy. I cry out to God to strike this miscreant
dead. I can no longer abide this horror who goes by the name of Steve
Curtiss!

Wah. Whine away, little eddie.
You call me a "horror"...? You call blasphemy...? LOL You claim some moral
high ground after calling for a woman to be raped, threaten someone with a
shotgun, call someone a n*****....?
You have nothing.

Old July 29th 06, 08:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"S Curtiss" wrote in message
[...]

Wah. Whine away, little eddie.
You call me a "horror"...? You call blasphemy...? LOL You claim some
moral high ground after calling for a woman to be raped, threaten someone
with a shotgun, call someone a n*****....?
You have nothing.

"It is nothing but blasphemy. I cry out to God to strike this miscreant
dead. I can no longer abide this horror who goes by the name of Steve
Curtiss!" - Ed Dolan