Anti-Mountain Bike Advocate Attacks Cyclists With Handsaw

Old July 14th 10, 03:42 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
JimmyMac

Default Anti-Mountain Bike Advocate Attacks Cyclists With Handsaw

On Jul 12, 9:42*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jul 6, 8:11 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

Unless Mr. Vandeman returns to RBS, I will soon be gone myself.
The cheers from the masses in cyberspace would be deafening if it were

not for the fact that this hollow promise has been uttered and
broken time and time again.

This is true. I gave my final farewell (with much cussing and swearing and
slamming of doors) to ARBR 12 times before I finally left for good. After
all, parting is such sweet sorrow!

If you left for good, you'd not still be posting would you? DUH!!!
The conundrum continues.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old July 14th 10, 05:34 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jul 6, 8:11 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

Unless Mr. Vandeman returns to RBS, I will soon be gone myself.
The cheers from the masses in cyberspace would be deafening if it were

not for the fact that this hollow promise has been uttered and
broken time and time again.

This is true. I gave my final farewell (with much cussing and swearing and
slamming of doors) to ARBR 12 times before I finally left for good. After
all, parting is such sweet sorrow!

If you left for good, you'd not still be posting would you? DUH!!!

The conundrum continues.

You need to slow down and read more carefully. I said ARBR. I no longer post
to ARBR unless the message is somehow cross posted to RBS. I am strictly an
RBS member now. It is the only newsgroup that I monitor.

Old July 15th 10, 03:34 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jul 6, 8:11 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

Unless Mr. Vandeman returns to RBS, I will soon be gone myself.
The cheers from the masses in cyberspace would be deafening if it were

not for the fact that this hollow promise has been uttered and
broken time and time again.

This is true. I gave my final farewell (with much cussing and swearing and
slamming of doors) to ARBR 12 times before I finally left for good. After
all, parting is such sweet sorrow!
If you left for good, you'd not still be posting would you? *DUH!!!

The conundrum continues.

You need to slow down and read more carefully. I said ARBR. I no longer post
to ARBR unless the message is somehow cross posted to RBS. I am strictly an
RBS member now. It is the only newsgroup that I monitor.

In several posts and in a private email you indicated that you were
finished with ALL of Usenet Newsgroups (without qualification). Done
is done and regardless of where you chose to return and post to is
immaterial. You have broken your promise and returned. I do read
carefully. Your own words...

I note that RBT and URC are both active newsgroups that stay on topic
for
the most part, but I have no interest in the nuts and bolts of
bicycles. The
English group also does not interest me. RBM and RBS are both near
death.
ARBR died sometime ago. It is time for me to leave Usenet.

USENET IS USENET ... DUH!!!! The conundrum continues.

Old July 15th 10, 07:05 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
[...]

And it is still time, but you have to taper off slowly. Otherwise, who knows
what might happen.

USENET IS USENET ... DUH!!!! The conundrum continues.

I am only on RBS to give mountain bikers a taste of their own vituperation.
I am going to leave RBS if Mr. Vandeman does not return. Usenet is for
idiots only (like TM) if truth be told.

Old July 16th 10, 09:25 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
JimmyMac

On Jul 15, 1:05*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

Diversion duly noted. You said you were done but returned. You now
again say that it is time for you to leave Usenet and will likely
return again. History repeats itself.