User group cooperation key to success

Old July 13th 06, 02:10 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default User group cooperation key to success

"Chris Foster" wrote in message
05.47...
"Edward Dolan" wrote in
:

"S Curtiss" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

It is a pleasure to read Curtiss posting some original material for
a change. I hope he will continue to do more of the same and not
just be a negative echo to Mr. Vandeman. We can all use both their
inputs and will come away from it more knowledgeable and wiser.

Curtiss is certainly not wrong in anything he says above. It really
comes down to how narrowly or broadly do we want to focus on the
problem. Curtiss reminds us that the broad focus is far more
critical than my narrow focus on trail conflicts between hikers and
bikers.

Please. Don't help. Unlike MV, I do not need the comments of anyone
who advances rape, bigotry and self-proclaimed idiocy posted in
association with anything I may write. I have no use for the mindset
that produces the comments you have made elsewhere in this forum.

Mike Vandeman is quite right to treat Steve Curtiss like the **** head
and scum bag that he is. Curtiss posts nothing but boiler plate even
in his own original post, but I thought to encourage him to do that
rather than just be a freaking negative echo to Vandeman.

Steve Curtiss is nothing but a piece of human **** and that is how is
how I shall treat him from now on. All mountain bikers are nothing but
**** heads. Steve Curtiss is the prime exhibit. Even when he posts his
own material, it is nothing but boiler plate. He is incapable of ever
saying anything original like Vandeman does all the time.

Steve Curtiss will now learn what an evil son of a bitch Ed Dolan can
be. I will go for the jugular each and every time with him. He is
nothing but a g.d. mountain biker who would destroy what it took God
and nature millions of years to create. **** him and all his ilk! It
will be my pleasure to tear him apart from this point forward.

It is amazing to see how quickly Ed (aka Special Ed) flip-flopped his
opinion of Curtiss once Curtiss did not want his support.

Curtiss is spot on once again. If we are to preserve as much of the
existing wilderness as possible, we all need to ban together.

Curtiss the Cretin does not want a peacemaker, so instead he is going to get
nothing but a war maker. Enjoy!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old July 13th 06, 02:17 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"S Curtiss" wrote in message

Please. Don't help. Unlike MV, I do not need the comments of anyone who
advances rape, bigotry and self-proclaimed idiocy posted in association
with anything I may write. I have no use for the mindset that produces
the comments you have made elsewhere in this forum.

Mike Vandeman is quite right to treat Steve Curtiss like the **** head
and scum bag that he is. Curtiss posts nothing but boiler plate even in
his own original post, but I thought to encourage him to do that rather
than just be a freaking negative echo to Vandeman.

Ok... You continue to repeat yourself, although you say you don't ("not a
one not Johnny"). You claim usenet is for idiots and should not be taken
seriously yet you continue to rattle your little sabre because you've been
dissed. You boast comments of racism, violence and rape and get upset when
called on it.
You contradict your own statements. You have absolutely no substance. And
you get surprised when I kick your "encouragement" to the curb...? LOL
You have done nothing but enlist name-calling, bigotry and threats. It is
hard for the rest of us to tell if your thumb is in your mouth or your
ass...

Every post is sui generis with me, you idiot! Why drag in what was said on
other posts having nothing to do with the topic? Curtiss, you are a moron
and an asshole of the very first magnitude.

Steve Curtiss is nothing but a piece of human **** and that is how is how
I shall treat him from now on. All mountain bikers are nothing but ****
heads. Steve Curtiss is the prime exhibit. Even when he posts his own
material, it is nothing but boiler plate. He is incapable of ever saying
anything original like Vandeman does all the time.

I think you can turn that record over. We've heard it... and heard it...
and heard it... and heard it... and heard it... and heard it...

Steve Curtiss will now learn what an evil son of a bitch Ed Dolan can be.
I will go for the jugular each and every time with him. He is nothing but
a g.d. mountain biker who would destroy what it took God and nature
millions of years to create. **** him and all his ilk! It will be my
pleasure to tear him apart from this point forward.

So what'll it be, conan the librarian...? Encyclopedias at 20 paces...?
You going to call me "names" again...? You going to to tell me how
"great" you are...?
If you want to discuss on point, have at it. The cursing, threats and
superior claims ain't cuttin' it.

Stay on the topic that is being posted, you idiot! To drag in what was said
on other posts from other threads is insane.

Old July 13th 06, 02:25 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"Chris Foster" wrote in message
05.47...
"S Curtiss" wrote in

"S Curtiss" wrote in message

[...]

Nothing like a good ass kicking

Both Chris Foster and Steve Curtiss could not think their way out of a
burning barn. They are the twiddledum and twiddledee of Usenet idiots. I do
not believe I have ever encountered any bigger assholes in my entire life.

Old July 13th 06, 04:09 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

[newsgroups trimmed]

"di" wrote in message
news86tg.7442$nK.264@dukeread05...
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Steve Curtiss will now learn what an evil son of a bitch Ed Dolan can
be. I
will go for the jugular each and every time with him. He is nothing but
g.d. mountain biker who would destroy what it took God and nature
millions
of years to create. **** him and all his ilk! It will be my pleasure to
tear
him apart from this point forward.

You don't have the balls to go for the jugular, you only hide behind an
e-mail account and spout tough stuff.

How do you know that I am not a mass murderer? I am old and getting ready
to die and I would not mind in the least taking some *******s like
Curtiss with me.

Mass murderer?, No, child molester?, Maybe

I haven't been around any children for at least 40 years. But you no doubt
have and know about child molesters.

Hey, little old di, get off those porn sites why don't you. They are not
good for your mental health.

Old July 13th 06, 05:23 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
JP

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message news:kvednd9z9Km6PCjZnZ2dnUVZ_q2dnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

Both Chris Foster and Steve Curtiss could not think their way out of a
burning barn. They are the twiddledum and twiddledee of Usenet idiots. I do
not believe I have ever encountered any bigger assholes in my entire life.

Try looking in a mirror, you pathetic lonely loser.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

``````AKA the psycho in ward 7
Old July 13th 06, 06:57 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

JP wrote:

Try looking in a mirror, you pathetic lonely loser.

Edward Dolan wrote:

I am overwhelmed by my own Greatness and Holiness when I do so. I live in a
world of midgets and dwarfs on these freaking newsgroups whereas I am a
GIANT. There is no one worthy of Me. Yea, I am virtually a GOD compared to
those all around Me.

I would henceforth liked to be addressed as Your Highness, or Your Holiness,
or Your Worship. However, if you would really like to make an impression on
Me, you can address Me as Your Majesty. I will let you know when I become a
God at which point you will have other addresses with which to approach Me.
In any event, much bowing and scraping is always in order when in the
presence of One so magnificent as Myself.

Old July 13th 06, 05:45 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
S Curtiss

"di" wrote in message
news86tg.7442$nK.264@dukeread05...
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Steve Curtiss will now learn what an evil son of a bitch Ed Dolan can
be. I
will go for the jugular each and every time with him. He is nothing but
g.d. mountain biker who would destroy what it took God and nature
millions
of years to create. **** him and all his ilk! It will be my pleasure to
tear
him apart from this point forward.

You don't have the balls to go for the jugular, you only hide behind an
e-mail account and spout tough stuff.

How do you know that I am not a mass murderer? I am old and getting ready
to die and I would not mind in the least taking some *******s like Curtiss
with me.

Any significance, dignity or integrity you ever had passed already when you
began making comments advocating rape, violence, racial slurs and
contradicting your self-assigned "greatness" with course language and
childish name-calling.

Old July 13th 06, 05:46 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
S Curtiss

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:2KCdnU4KYJ74JCjZnZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

You don't have the balls to go for the jugular, you only hide behind an
e-mail account and spout tough stuff.

How do you know that I am not a mass murderer? I am old and getting
ready to die and I would not mind in the least taking some *******s like
Curtiss with me.

Mass murderer?, No, child molester?, Maybe

I haven't been around any children for at least 40 years. But you no doubt
have and know about child molesters.

Hey, little old di, get off those porn sites why don't you. They are not
good for your mental health.

Typical weak-minded doley reversal.

Old July 13th 06, 05:46 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Eugene Miya

What constitutes success in a news group?

In article ,
Edward Dolan wrote:
How do you know that I am not a mass murderer? I am old and getting ready to
die and I would not mind in the least taking some *******s like Curtiss with
me.

We don't. You could be a serial killer. Large scale is harder to cover up.
It takes nation states to do that. You would know my uncle who worked
at Dugway occasionally. He admitted to working on mass murder.

Usenet has already had its share of murderers and suicides and spies.
Search for Fabrikant in sci.engr.mech. He was posting less than an hour
before he went on his rampage.

I should go find the 1st post in the thread.
Sounds like another naive newbie rant.
This is Usenet. Controlled chaos.

Old July 13th 06, 05:49 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
S Curtiss

Edward Dolan wrote:

I am overwhelmed by my own Greatness and Holiness when I do so. I live in
a world of midgets and dwarfs on these freaking newsgroups whereas I am a
GIANT. There is no one worthy of Me. Yea, I am virtually a GOD compared to
those all around Me.

ed on ed: June 28, 2006: "Usenet is strictly for idiots, assholes and
jerks - positively no exceptions! When I am on Usenet I try to be the
biggest idiot, asshole and jerk of them all. I set the standard for one and
all. I believe I can state with absolute assurance that I am the Greatest
Idiot, the Greatest Asshole and the Greatest Jerk that usenet has ever known
in its' long and dishonored history. For Christ's sakes, I prove it every
time I post. Can't any of you poor *******s read?

I would henceforth liked to be addressed as Your Highness, or Your
Holiness, or Your Worship. However, if you would really like to make an
impression on Me, you can address Me as Your Majesty. I will let you know
when I become a God at which point you will have other addresses with
which to approach Me. In any event, much bowing and scraping is always in
order when in the presence of One so magnificent as Myself.

The only "bowing" is the doubling over with laughter at "little eddie the
grate, aka, faint edward the grate - order of the perpetual burro, aka, his
lie-ness, his holey-ness, his worthless, his miniature."