Ed Dolan the Great urges more respect

Old August 5th 08, 12:52 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

Default Ed Dolan the Great urges more respect

JimmyMac wrote:
On Aug 4, 11:04 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote:
MAC

MAC

MAC

Dear retired IT professional,

Mac, not MAC.
Old August 5th 08, 03:01 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
[...]
By your own admission, you Dolans are takers, not givers ... the
quintessential societal parasites and for this family heritage you are
proud??? The conundrum continues.

I leave others alone and I expect others to leave me alone. That makes
everyone happy. But I would say there is not one person in a thousand who
understands us hermits. We are like lone eagles perched on high mountain
tops who only peer into the ether.

Regards,

EdDolanthe Great - Minnesota
aka

Old August 5th 08, 04:47 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
Jym Dyer

Default Ed Dolan the Grate urges more respect

MAC
MAC

MAC

Dear retired IT professional,
Mac, not MAC.

=v= Dear IT whippersnapper: EMACS and MACLISP, not MacOS.
_Jym_

Old August 5th 08, 11:23 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote:
MAC

MAC

MAC

Dear retired IT professional,

Mac, not MAC.

I realize that of course but the UPPER CASE was for Dolan's benefit.
It is difficult to get through to him without "shouting", so to
speak..
Old August 5th 08, 11:27 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
JimmyMac

On Aug 5, 9:01*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]
By your own admission, you Dolans are takers, not givers ... the
quintessential societal parasites and for this family heritage you are
proud??? *The conundrum continues.

I leave others alone and I expect others to leave me alone. That makes
everyone happy. But I would say there is not one person in a thousand who
understands us hermits. We are like lone eagles perched on high mountain
tops who only peer into the ether.

And yo r diversionary babble has what, pray tell, to do with the fact
that, by your own admission, none of the Dolan clan has ever worked
and you take pride in their parasitic heritage and lack of
contribution to society???

Old August 6th 08, 02:58 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Sherman[_2_]

"JimmyMac" wrote:
MAC

MAC

MAC

Dear retired IT professional,

Mac, not MAC.

At least than is not an offensive error, like "Rans" instead of the
correct "RANS".

“Mary had a little lamb / And when she saw it sicken /
She shipped it off to Packingtown / And now it’s labeled chicken.”
Old August 6th 08, 03:46 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Aug 5, 9:01 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]
By your own admission, you Dolans are takers, not givers ... the
quintessential societal parasites and for this family heritage you are
proud??? The conundrum continues.

I leave others alone and I expect others to leave me alone. That makes
everyone happy. But I would say there is not one person in a thousand who
understands us hermits. We are like lone eagles perched on high mountain
tops who only peer into the ether.

And yo r diversionary babble has what, pray tell, to do with the fact

that, by your own admission, none of the Dolan clan has ever worked
and you take pride in their parasitic heritage and lack of
contribution to society???

Well, there are sky people like the Dolans who are noble and then there are
mud people like the McNamaras who are ignoble. Never the twain shall meet.

Old August 7th 08, 05:19 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
JimmyMac

On Aug 5, 9:46*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Aug 5, 9:01 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]
By your own admission, you Dolans are takers, not givers ... the
quintessential societal parasites and for this family heritage you are
proud??? The conundrum continues.

I leave others alone and I expect others to leave me alone. That makes
everyone happy. But I would say there is not one person in a thousand who
understands us hermits. We are like lone eagles perched on high mountain
tops who only peer into the ether.
And yo r diversionary babble has what, pray tell, to do with the fact

that, by your own admission, none of the Dolan clan has ever worked
and you take pride in their parasitic heritage and lack of
contribution to society???

Well, there are sky people like the Dolans who are noble and then there are
mud people like the McNamaras who are ignoble. Never the twain shall meet..

TRANSLATION: When not up our asses, we Dolan's have our head in the
clouds.

Old August 9th 08, 01:42 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
JimmyMac

On Aug 5, 9:01*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]
By your own admission, you Dolans are takers, not givers ... the
quintessential societal parasites and for this family heritage you are
proud??? *The conundrum continues.

I leave others alone and I expect others to leave me alone. That makes
everyone happy. But I would say there is not one person in a thousand who
understands us hermits. We are like lone eagles perched on high mountain
tops who only peer into the ether.

Self-professed recluse, Ed Dolan's insular mind-set/mentality is
derived from his his insular lifestyle.