Why Is the Supply of Idiot Mountain Bikers ENDLESS?

Old July 23rd 10, 01:20 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Bill Weir

Default Why Is the Supply of Idiots like Ed Dolan ENDLESS?

On Jul 22, 10:21*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Bill Weir" wrote in message

[...]

Forger wrote:
****ING DUMB ASS
Sounds like they are describing someone who attacked someone else and

got arrested. That is dumb.

The only ****ing dumb ass I know is one named Bill Weir. Maybe he is the
forger?

Ed Dolan hangs on to every post I make. It gives him something to live
for at his advanced age.

Old July 23rd 10, 01:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
T. Keating

Default Why Is the Supply of Idiot Mountain Bikers ENDLESS?

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 20:47:45 -0700 (PDT), TKeating
wrote:

On Jul 22, 12:42*pm, T. Keating wrote:

Stupid & Criminal ID morphing troll, can't even get the simple things
right.

T. Keating has drawn attention to himself. Metaphorically, "T. Keating
" has exposed his genitals to the global
community. So let's see how much fun we can have playing with him,
shall we?

First, the name "T. Keating" is far from unique. There are 68 persons
listed as "T. Keating" in the Canadian directory and well over one

snip..

But you're not one of those T.Keatings.... period.. end of story..

You're a well known ID morphing troll who has used the following ID's
to sign your usenet posts..

From: "A thoughtful mourner" mantrap@

From: "Barack Obama"

From: "Dr Crypto"
From: "Edmund Fitzgerald" mantrap@
From: "Eric Swanson" mantrap@
From: "Ian St. John"
From: "kiloVolts" mantrap@
From: "kilovolts" mantrap@
From: "kiloVolts"
From: "Leon"
From: "Leon Trollski"
From: "Mike Vandeman"
From: "Mike Vandeman" mantrap@
From: "milliAmperes"
From: "Ms. 2"
From: "Ms. 2" mantrap@
From: "Nicovar Inc."

From: "Ravocin"
From: "Sarah Palin"
From: "Sanity"

Given the nature of your recent postings... I can prove to any jury
that your actions rise to level of Malice (Lying to cause Intentional
harm) ... A criminal offence in both Canada and the USA..

From: "A thoughtful mourner" mantrap@
From: "Barack Obama"
From: "Dr Crypto"
From: "Edmund Fitzgerald" *mantrap@
From: "Eric Swanson" mantrap@
From: "Ian St. John"
From: "kiloVolts" mantrap@
From: "kilovolts" mantrap@
From: "kiloVolts"
From: "Leon"
From: "Leon Trollski"
From: "Mike Vandeman"
From: "Mike Vandeman" mantrap@
From: "milliAmperes"
From: "Ms. 2"
From: "Ms. 2" mantrap@
From: "Nicovar Inc."
From: "Ravocin"
From: "Sarah Palin"
From: "Sanity"

Given the nature of your recent postings... I can prove to any jury
that your actions rise to level of Malice *(Lying to cause Intentional
harm) *... A criminal offence in both Canada and the USA..

OK I'm confused, is this guy having an argument with himself?

Or is someone spoofing his ID and posting with his name?

From: "A thoughtful mourner" mantrap@
From: "Barack Obama"
From: "Dr Crypto"
From: "Edmund Fitzgerald" *mantrap@
From: "Eric Swanson" mantrap@
From: "Ian St. John"
From: "kiloVolts" mantrap@
From: "kilovolts" mantrap@
From: "kiloVolts"
From: "Leon"
From: "Leon Trollski"
From: "Mike Vandeman"
From: "Mike Vandeman" mantrap@
From: "milliAmperes"
From: "Ms. 2"
From: "Ms. 2" mantrap@
From: "Nicovar Inc."
From: "Ravocin"
From: "Sarah Palin"
From: "Sanity"

Given the nature of your recent postings... I can prove to any jury
that your actions rise to level of Malice *(Lying to cause Intentional
harm) *... A criminal offence in both Canada and the USA..

OK I'm confused, is this guy having an argument with himself?

Or is someone spoofing his ID and posting with his name?

A pro fossil fool canadian ID/morphing troll located in or near the
city of Vancouver has decided to use email prefix(TKeating vs
T.Keating) designed to confuse the casual usenet reader.

Further more, he has posted (fake) confessions of drug abuse and other
nefarious activities in the usenet forums.. I.E.. He is a criminal.

My view point on the environment..

We have to abandon all fossil fuels pronto...
Nature had established a long term equilibrium with volcanic
emissions. Since the industrial revolution, humans have screwed that
equilibrium up by adding 200 to 300x to supply side of that equation.
Every day we delay increases the risk of massive uncontrolled
positive feedbacks and global biosphere eradication.

Personal efforts have reduced my carbon foot print by 2/3'rds.
Still have more to go, nd I'm trying to go carbon negative. (Minimize
my own footprint and then displace some of fellow citizens carbon foot
print.) .

I'm also anti-nuclear. Current corporate and government behavior
renders them incapable of operating nuclear reactors safely over the
long term. Many coverups, failed to collect stats, etc.. All it
takes is one idiot high level supervisor to make one misguided order
to cause a release and/or disaster.

Finally.. All nuclear power plants are primary targets should a real
war break out. Even the spent fuel rods can be turned into a nation
killing weapon.
Old July 24th 10, 04:28 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Why Is the Supply of Idiots like Bill Weir ENDLESS?

"Bill Weir" wrote in message
On Jul 22, 10:21 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Bill Weir" wrote in message

[...]

Forger wrote:
****ING DUMB ASS

Sounds like they are describing someone who attacked someone else and

got arrested. That is dumb.

The only ****ing dumb ass I know is one named Bill Weir. Maybe he is the
forger?

Ed Dolan hangs on to every post I make. It gives him something to live

for at his advanced age.

Old is as old does.

Bill Weir is without a doubt the dumbest asshole I have yet encountered on
Usenet - and that is saying a lot.

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka