"Bay Area dreams that could be realized" (Humans Think They Ownthe Earth)

Old October 4th 05, 02:43 AM
Westie

Default "Bay Area dreams that could be realized" (Humans Think They Ownthe Earth)

Mike Vandeman wrote:
Most species don't like having us around

And likewise; we don't like having them around. Natural selection. We,
like them, are just one of the many species inhabiting the planet. The
difference is that some of us will try to save some of them. As yet, I
haven't seen ANY mountain lions trying to save ANY humans and you can be
sure of one thing - if the mountain lions outnumbered us, they'd be
eating us into extinction without a second thought.
--
Westie
Old October 6th 05, 05:42 AM
Mike Vandeman

On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 14:43:29 +1300, Westie wrote:

..Mike Vandeman wrote:
.. Most species don't like having us around
..
..And likewise; we don't like having them around. Natural selection. We,
..like them, are just one of the many species inhabiting the planet. The
..difference is that some of us will try to save some of them. As yet, I
..haven't seen ANY mountain lions trying to save ANY humans and you can be
..sure of one thing - if the mountain lions outnumbered us, they'd be
..eating us into extinction without a second thought.

Did you have a point?
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old October 8th 05, 02:12 AM
Westie

Mike Vandeman wrote:

Did you have a point?

What a funny coincidence, I was thinking the same thing about your life.
--
Westie
Old October 8th 05, 05:31 AM
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 14:12:22 +1300, Westie wrote:

..Mike Vandeman wrote:
..
.. Did you have a point?
..
..What a funny coincidence, I was thinking the same thing about your life.

Don't worry, if you comb your hair right, it won't show.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old October 9th 05, 10:33 PM
Westie

Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 14:12:22 +1300, Westie wrote:

.Mike Vandeman wrote:
.
. Did you have a point?
.
.What a funny coincidence, I was thinking the same thing about your life.

Don't worry, if you comb your hair right, it won't show.

I think that I'd rather be debating environmental issues. Humour is not
your strongest attribute.
--
Westie