New and Confused!

Old February 25th 07, 11:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

Default New and Confused!

I personally think it's more than worth to buy a new one. My first
unicycle(the one I have now) cost me 400$ and was well worth it. If I
bought a cheaper one I'd have to buy another one a few months later.

As for the size, they say a 20" is generally easier to learn on. What
do you want a unicycle for? The choice of size really depends on the
style of riding.

Edit: and a big warm welcome to the forums.

--
ivan

Read me! thank you.
ivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12759

New and Confused! thejdw Unicycling 0 February 25th 07 12:03 PM
New and Confused! Hazmat Unicycling 0 February 25th 07 12:01 PM
confused?!?! crazykidkyle Unicycling 1 January 31st 07 03:14 AM
Tom is confused MagillaGorilla Racing 14 November 28th 04 11:03 AM
Tom is confused MagillaGorilla Racing 0 November 25th 04 11:47 PM