What NO Mountain Bikers Are Willing to Admit

Old June 15th 08, 01:43 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Default Note to Mikey

nor balls.

I know too many fools with advanced degrees to be impressed
by another who can't trade his for income.

Just for the record...he got his balls snipped and his degree came at
the expense of veterans in vietnam while he hid. all in the archives
from his mouth. Next...he doesn't have such an impressive
degree...only a dietary chef degree. He's a tard.
Old June 15th 08, 06:37 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 18:54:50 -0400, The Nelson Paradigm
wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 13:52:09 GMT, "JP" wrote:

We are talking about, not with, you.

We are not particularly interested in the opinions of a
cowardly hypocritical rude liar possessing neither
scruples nor balls.

I know too many fools with advanced degrees to be impressed
by another who can't trade his for income.

Post about dead people but this particular dialogue is beyond you.

Did you say something? If you did, I can't figure out what it is. Nor
can anyone else. Try stick-ing to words of one syl-la-ble, which is
more your speed.

Would this group still be listed anywhere if you weren't spamming it
with your insanity?

Try saying that again, this time in English.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old June 15th 08, 06:38 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 17:43:32 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

nor balls.

I know too many fools with advanced degrees to be impressed
by another who can't trade his for income.

Just for the record...he got his balls snipped and his degree came at
the expense of veterans in vietnam while he hid. all in the archives
from his mouth. Next...he doesn't have such an impressive
degree...only a dietary chef degree. He's a tard.

Still waiting for your explanation of why you deliberately LIED:

"I found this picture of Mike Vanderman protesting a bike race...he is
trying to run down the biker...that crazy Mike!! He's always good for
a laugh.

http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/nugget-thumb.jpg"

You aren't going to live this down, until you admit your dishonesty.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old June 16th 08, 01:29 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

words of wisdom from chef-boy-r-dee...notice he never refutes any
statements about him but attempts to use avoidance...
Sociopath Mike

Old June 17th 08, 04:10 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
jazu

Default What NO Mountain Bikers Are Willing to Admit

Bull**** snipped ! Get a life, asshole!

As I said, mountain bikers STILL don't want to admit that I'm right.
--

O man so many years and the same old BS.

Old June 17th 08, 03:57 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 03:10:52 GMT, "jazu"
wrote:

Bull**** snipped ! Get a life, asshole!

As I said, mountain bikers STILL don't want to admit that I'm right.
--

O man so many years and the same old BS.

Thanks for demonstrating that mountain bikers LOVE to talk about ME,
so that they don't have to talk about the harm that mountain biking
does.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old June 18th 08, 01:24 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

actually you're in our conversation and thread on night hiking which
appears that many of the posts ignored your pathetic blabber. once
again...it's not all about you, Mr Malignant personality