Halloween Costume ideas?

Old October 10th 03, 03:27 PM
Memphis Mud

Default Halloween Costume ideas?

Is there a Unicycle-related Halloween costume other than "clown"?

--
Memphis Mud - Student of GrandMaster 2T

Mantra: Avoid Hitting Tailbone...Avoid Hitting Tailbone...
Memphis Mud's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1987

Old October 10th 03, 03:35 PM
SEMPER_UNI

theres that guy form the BC comic strip... and you could dress your uni
up like a bc wheel...

or you can dress like a monkey and ride your unicycle for bananas.

--
SEMPER_UNI - trialsin

Michael S. Pritchett, Esq.
Alpha Cycling Innovations, Inc.
SEMPER_UNI's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2354

Old October 10th 03, 03:45 PM
tomblackwood

Memphis Mud wrote:
*Is there a Unicycle-related Halloween costume other than "clown"? *

Nurse From Hell comes to mind.....

--
tomblackwood - Registered Nurtz

The epitome of Just-Too-Muchery....

Old October 10th 03, 03:59 PM
UniBrier

Something big and flowing would look cool while riding but probably
wouldn't translate at the door.

Try this: Hop in place on the porch, ring door bell, receive candy while
hopping in place, turn 180 and ride off the porch.

That would be much more impressive than any costume.

You could also wear a Donald Rumsfeld mask and fake UPD's. Again, I'm
not sure if the humor would translate...

--
UniBrier - Its Time to Ride

Steve DeKoekkoek - I've got a one track mind.
UniBrier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1404

Old October 10th 03, 05:09 PM
Checkernuts

I thought about doing a ghost with a big sheet and like a hoola hoop
thing to keep it away from your tire that way you could ride arround and
it would look as if you are hovering. Doesnt work to well for house
parties though... Especially not college ones.

chex

--
Checkernuts - Me Fail English? That's Unpossible

No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the
odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got
to do it right. H20
Checkernuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/801

Old October 10th 03, 05:28 PM
onefiftyfour

how about a cowboy?
[image: http://unicycle.place.org/steveuni2.jpg]

--
onefiftyfour - Eric
onefiftyfour's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3495

Old October 10th 03, 05:51 PM
johnfoss

- Businessman with three-piece suit and briefcase.

- Surfer dude.

- Robot waitress from Star Wars Episode II.

- Quisp. Remember him?

Basically, anything but a clown. Please.

--
johnfoss - Now riding to work

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone
"jfoss" at "unicycling.com"
www.unicycling.com

"In three months or so, he won't be doing that any more." -- Kris Holm's
cousin Derek, 13, on Kris' unicycling now that he's married

Old October 10th 03, 05:54 PM
Mojoe

Grim Reaper with long flowing robe and an umbrella

Mojoe

--
Mojoe - The Muni Militia

http://mojoe.unicyclist.com/
Mojoe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/533

Old October 10th 03, 08:57 PM
Sofa

you could do what I did last year.

Clown

--
Sofa - King of TUni

'You're perfect Sofa!' - Scott (via 'Michael Moore'
(http://www.hardylaw.net/Truth_About_Bowling.html) parser )
Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706

Old October 10th 03, 09:44 PM
Sarah Miller

Memphis Mud wrote:

Is there a Unicycle-related Halloween costume other than "clown"?

well I've seen unicycing cats, devils, witches and wizards, oh and a few
zombies and vampires. Not to mention quidditch players.

sarah

--
Union of UK Unicyclists
By and for UK riders