The First Gospel Of Unicycling

Old December 6th 04, 11:30 PM
brockfisher05

the ridin is pretty good but the music and the hole flippen people off
well.....[image:
http://www.observedtrials.net/vb/ima...ilie/umno.gif]

lighten up a bit man

--
brockfisher05 - trials unicyclist

Don't play leap frog with a unicorn

THE INTERNET IS NOT REAL!!!!!!
brockfisher05's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8363

Old December 7th 04, 05:00 AM
ticklemevaughn

i rather enjoyed the flipping off. some cool tricks. some of the video
had poor lighting so i couldnt tell what was happening. over all i can
dig it.

--
ticklemevaughn

mount up Pedro,
for tonight...
WE RIDE!!!
ticklemevaughn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/18

Old December 7th 04, 05:11 AM
Twisthem488

apart from the seemingly argry feelings i percieved from the vid, it was
awesome. Im a lvl 1 rider and it encouraged me to go out and try some
new stuff. Guess what now i can hop up a 3 1/2" slab on concrete (yeah,
i know, short), hop around like its a pogo kinda, and can easily roll
off of 9" drops. Thanks for the inspiration.

--
Twisthem488 - I O.W.N you. (One Wheel Noob)

i mei pantaloni sono so fuco!

Twisthem488's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8309

Old December 7th 04, 04:29 PM
KlownLife

I'm glad I inspired You cause thats all I really wanna do. All you guys
out there dissing me, you want a reply from me, My next video is coming
soon,you'll have your reply then. Until then watch the video, listen to
the lyrics and put it all together. It's for you guys so take what you
want from it.

Jas'o

--
KlownLife - The Bad Boy Of Uni

According To Former Darkside Unicyclist's, The Atmosphere Around The
Team Became Toxic With Dread Of Gangsta Administered Pistol Whippings,
Ass Kickings And Beat Downs.
KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

Old December 7th 04, 07:46 PM
gasmaster

dear god, kid, calm down.

--
gasmaster - level 4 unicyclist

OBEY THE MULLET!!! BWA-HAHAHA!!!

I got the poo on me! -Joe Dirt
gasmaster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6713

Old December 7th 04, 07:56 PM
total uni

i think you have some things to work out with your self.

music sucked, riding was OK, need to spend more time editing.

--
total uni

two wrongs dont make a right, but three rights make a left
total uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8125

Old December 7th 04, 08:47 PM
loosejello

I liked it. Good riding, good music. Not too sure about the finger
though.

--
loosejello
loosejello's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8295

Old December 7th 04, 10:35 PM
Unitik908

good riding all i got to say it RAP CAN LICK MY BALLS all thye do is
talk fast and they only do it to make money thats it

Chase

--
Unitik908 - Level Four

"I'm not gay, but I wish I was so I could **** all the homophobes off."

--Kurt Cobain

Old December 7th 04, 10:51 PM
unibrow

actually not all rap artists just do it to make money ( plus ppl do work
for money, the more the marrier), most of them do it and try to display
a message to the ppl. Eminem does alot of that with political issues and
such.

so dont be so stereotypical. Just cause one rapper grabs his balls and
sings about pimps and hoes, doesnt mean there all like that.

i happen to like the music, just i dont think it works for unicycling.
Plus maybe this kid will get really good and show us all up, in the mean
time he's gotta chill-ax and worrie about riding not flipping ppl off
24/7

justin

--
unibrow

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind....
unibrow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2496

Old December 8th 04, 01:15 AM
Murde Mental

People you're all making a mistake.

You're confusing rap in general with "gangsta rap".

by Gangsta' rap I'm refering to artists such as: 50 cent, P. Diddy,
Eminem etc.. All theh rap about is their tough lives (even if they're
millionaires) shootin' n*****, dealing drugs...pimpin etc..

Gangsta rappers are popstars wiht a badboy attitude.

While other rap artists: The streets, Buck 65, Rage Against the
Machine(yes, that's right...), Beastie Boys rap is meant to be seen as
poetry more than anything else and they're trying to get a message
through their work (ok..maybe not so much for the Beastie Boys).

And lets not forget that for every rule there are exeptions.

--
Murde Mental - Unicycling Martyr

I did this thing to my dog yesterday

for strictly scientific purposes mind you

I put a sock on her head

and placed her near an open staircase

I wanted to find out if dogs used echo-location to move around

turns out they don't

~Me.

Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463