Hate Mail from a Typical Mountain Biker

Old April 7th 05, 04:39 AM
bbaka

Default Hate Mail from a Typical Mountain Biker

Rod wrote:
Hey stupid, I'm just curious.. What do you suppose I should do instead of
mountain biking? Ok let me think.. I could go hunting with a shotgun, I
could buy a 4x4 motor vehicle, I could earn lots of money and buy lots of
nice bushland and turn it into a shopping centre, I could pump up my car
with lots of fuel and go 'cruising' down the streets all day... Anyway you
get what I'm on about (if you don't, you're even stupider than you seem). I
am expecting you'll reply with something along the nature of - "see what
mountain bikers do when they're not mountain biking??". I would expect that
from you. But that it not what I do when I'm not mountain biking. I am of
more benefit to this planet and it's environment than you could ever be you
stupid mother****er. (btw, typing the word mother****er is not bad for the
planet, so don't even bother commenting on it you stupid mother****ing
father cocklicking turd machine). Hahaha, you're stupid. And you lie.

Just don't go off on a rant that makes other bikers see you on fire and
have the satisfaction of 'not' ****ing on you.

You seem to have the ability to **** of a lot of people in a hurry.

Bill Baka

Old April 7th 05, 04:45 AM
bbaka

Jeff Strickland wrote:
"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
.
.what's your point, dickhead??

You just reinforced it: mountain bikers are assholes. Thanks for your

help.

They aren't any more of an asshole than you are. Indeed, you seem to be the
bigger asshole by a butt hair.

I am a mountain/road biker (opportunist) and everyone there considers me
an asshole due to the fact that I disagree with the majority on some
issues that have kept me alive all these years. Due to the nature of the
Internet this is probably just the beginning.

Have fun
Bill Baka