ass jimmies

Old May 23rd 05, 11:55 PM
czb

Default ass jimmies

monkey butt, saddle sores, whatever....wtf is up with these nasty
animals that won't go away. i wash my shorts, shower. jfc these
things hurt. started a beastly climb today 2 hr west of tucson and
thought a freakin scorpoin was in my chamois, but NO it was an ass
jimmy pinched on the seat. i read that you use anti-acne medicine.
some woman on this site actually had the er balls to get the stuff cut
out and stitched! are you kidding me? who in their right mind it
getting a knife in there is fearless. there's gotta be a way to get
rid of these things without losing 2 weeks of riding.

Old May 24th 05, 12:16 AM
Ride-A-Lot

czb wrote:
monkey butt, saddle sores, whatever....wtf is up with these nasty
animals that won't go away. i wash my shorts, shower. jfc these
things hurt. started a beastly climb today 2 hr west of tucson and
thought a freakin scorpoin was in my chamois, but NO it was an ass
jimmy pinched on the seat. i read that you use anti-acne medicine.
some woman on this site actually had the er balls to get the stuff cut
out and stitched! are you kidding me? who in their right mind it
getting a knife in there is fearless. there's gotta be a way to get
rid of these things without losing 2 weeks of riding.

Go to a dermatologist. It sounds more like moloscum contagiosum and
they have roots. You'll need to have them dug out. A lot of people get
them at health clubs and even from the pool at the local Y. They'll
spread if you don't take care of them and you can give them to others
just by touching. Children are very susceptable to them as well.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old May 24th 05, 01:46 AM
small change

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
czb wrote:
[...]

http://forums.teamestrogen.com/showthread.php?t=2799 more thoughts here.
Could be folliculitis too. Those things can be nasty.

Old May 24th 05, 02:32 AM
JohnH

http://forums.teamestrogen.com/showthread.php?t=2799 more thoughts
here. Could be folliculitis too. Those things can be nasty.

Muther effer. I am SO glad I have no idea what y'all are talking about!

Old May 24th 05, 03:54 AM
R Hace

"czb" wrote in message
oups.com...
monkey butt, saddle sores, whatever....wtf is up with these nasty
animals that won't go away. i wash my shorts, shower. jfc these
things hurt. started a beastly climb today 2 hr west of tucson and
thought a freakin scorpoin was in my chamois, but NO it was an ass
jimmy pinched on the seat. i read that you use anti-acne medicine.
some woman on this site actually had the er balls to get the stuff cut
out and stitched! are you kidding me? who in their right mind it
getting a knife in there is fearless. there's gotta be a way to get
rid of these things without losing 2 weeks of riding.

Soap and water?

Old May 24th 05, 04:05 AM
jack

"czb" wrote in message
oups.com...
monkey butt, saddle sores, whatever....wtf is up with these nasty
animals that won't go away. i wash my shorts, shower. jfc these
things hurt. started a beastly climb today 2 hr west of tucson and
thought a freakin scorpoin was in my chamois, but NO it was an ass
jimmy pinched on the seat. i read that you use anti-acne medicine.
some woman on this site actually had the er balls to get the stuff cut
out and stitched! are you kidding me? who in their right mind it
getting a knife in there is fearless. there's gotta be a way to get
rid of these things without losing 2 weeks of riding.

Go see a doc. Cortizone shots provide instant relief.

You need to figure what works in the long-term to prevent them from popping
up again. Noxima as a chamois cream works for me. YMMV.

Change to clean shorts often if you're doing any kind of endurance event.

Old May 24th 05, 02:52 PM
Ride-A-Lot

(PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Ride-A-Lot:

moloscum contagiosum

Some kind of virus?

Yes, but not treatable with antibiotics. My son got them from taking
swimming lessons at the Mount Laurel YMCA (which was a new facility).
He must of had 15 of them on his body. Each one had to be dug out and
then acid put on the spot. You want to talk pain? Then you have to
disinfect the shower after each time he uses it or he could have spread
it to my other son. It's harder for adults to get it, but not impossible.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old May 24th 05, 03:58 PM
czb

basically it's like a garden variety boil that is not yet a boil.
right where leg attaches to groin, underneath hamstring. nothing
really to lance per se, but you kind of have the feeling there is
voodoo going on in there.

i dunno. so yes for you smartass's soap and water is a goood idea. as
is dry, clean shorts, and so forth. got s100 coming up labor day and w
101 in july so riding a lot and need a solution/good advice.

the cortizone shots sound smart. open to any other recommendations

Old May 24th 05, 04:54 PM

Have you tried an anti-fungal for jock itch? Put some Tinactin on it
before you go to the dermatologist. It worked for me, it's cheap, and
is a LOT better than scratching yourself bloody.

/s

Old May 24th 05, 05:17 PM
Corvus Corvax

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
(PeteCresswell) wrote:

Some kind of virus?

Yes, but not treatable with antibiotics.

No virus is treatable with antibiotics, despite the legions of morons
who go to their doctors and demand antibiotics for the flu.

CC