So Tell Me About the Dark Side...

Old June 19th 06, 09:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Default So Tell Me About the Dark Side...

in message , Edward
Dolan ') wrote:

"Simon Brooke" wrote in message
in message , Edward
Dolan ') wrote:

"Simon Brooke" wrote in message

in message ,
Edward Dolan ') wrote:

"wafflycat" wrote in message
[...]
Are you male? If so - check in your underwear. Your ******** are
the dangly objects behind & either side of your err... dangly bit
in the middle ;-)

Here is Helen of the UK behaving like the slut that she is. God,
would you want to know someone like this for any other purpose than
****ing her.

Don't you just /know/ that if you let colonials in on a discussion
they'll lower the tone? They don't even begin to understand the
concept of manners or even basic politesse. They are, in a word,
uncouth. But what can one expect, given that they live so far from
civilisation?

It is Helen who behaves like a slut. The Great Ed Dolan is the
world's foremost gentleman - and a Great Scholar too. But everything
about Me is Great. Get used to it!

A woman who talks about matters of the groin on a public forum is
beneath contempt. Even a dumb Englishman should know at least that
much.

So sad. So sad. The soi-disant 'Great Scholar'. Had he had an
education, he might have known something of geography. Ignorance is,
after all, not the fault of the ignorant.

I know from previous posting that Helen is from the UK.

Yes, dear boy, and so am I. But it was I whom you accused of being
English. I would have taken that as an insult were I not aware that it
was merely an expression of your ignorance and lack of education, and
not of malice.

Heaven, indeed, forfend that anyone should accuse you of malice.

;; Generally Not Used
;; Except by Middle Aged Computer Scientists

Old June 19th 06, 07:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Simon Brooke" wrote in message

[newsgroups restored]

in message , Edward
Dolan ') wrote:

"wafflycat" wrote in message

[...]
Are you male? If so - check in your underwear. Your ******** are the
dangly objects behind & either side of your err... dangly bit in the
middle ;-)

Here is Helen of the UK behaving like the slut that she is. God, would
you want to know someone like this for any other purpose than ****ing
her.

Don't you just /know/ that if you let colonials in on a discussion
they'll lower the tone? They don't even begin to understand the concept
of manners or even basic politesse. They are, in a word, uncouth. But
what can one expect, given that they live so far from civilisation?

It is Helen who behaves like a slut. The Great Ed Dolan is the world's
foremost gentleman - and a Great Scholar too. But everything about Me is
Great. Get used to it!

.... and, I quote. "would you want to know someone like this for any
other purpose than ****ing her." Are these the words of a gentleman?
Is it any wonder that people like you have earned us the title ... The
Ugly American?

Jimn McNamara

A woman who talks about matters of the groin on a public forum is beneath
contempt. Even a dumb Englishman should know at least that much.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old June 20th 06, 07:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Dolan ') wrote:

"Simon Brooke" wrote in message

in message ,
Edward Dolan ') wrote:

"wafflycat" wrote in message
[...]
[...]

Simon Brooke needed to address my point about what to think of a woman like
Helen who resorts to smutty comments about men's groins on a public forum.
Instead, he is off into his own little world like all the English. But in
any event, he should know that someone with an Irish name like mine is NOT
going to like the English whether smutty or not.

Old June 20th 06, 07:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Simon Brooke" wrote in message

[newsgroups restored]

in message , Edward
Dolan ') wrote:

"wafflycat" wrote in message

[...]
[...]

Everything is tit for tat with me. Behave yourself and I will behave myself.
Act like a scoundrel and I will one-up you.

Old June 20th 06, 08:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

in message , Edward

Dolan ') wrote:

I know from previous posting that Helen is from the UK.

Yes, dear boy, and so am I. But it was I whom you accused of being
English. I would have taken that as an insult were I not aware that it
was merely an expression of your ignorance and lack of education, and
not of malice.

Heaven, indeed, forfend that anyone should accuse you of malice.

Simon Brooke needed to address my point about what to think of a woman
like Helen who resorts to smutty comments about men's groins on a
public forum. Instead, he is off into his own little world like all the
English.

That's the second time you've accused me of being English. I find it
grossly offensive. I've already corrected you once, so you no longer
have the excuse of ignorance. I don't go around calling you Canadian or
Mexican.

;; may contain traces of nuts, bolts or washers.
Old June 20th 06, 10:31 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc

Dolan ') wrote:

I know from previous posting that Helen is from the UK.

Yes, dear boy, and so am I. But it was I whom you accused of being
English. I would have taken that as an insult were I not aware that it
was merely an expression of your ignorance and lack of education, and
not of malice.

Heaven, indeed, forfend that anyone should accuse you of malice.

Simon Brooke needed to address my point about what to think of a woman
like Helen who resorts to smutty comments about men's groins on a
public forum. Instead, he is off into his own little world like all the
English.

That's the second time you've accused me of being English. I find it
grossly offensive. I've already corrected you once, so you no longer
have the excuse of ignorance. I don't go around calling you Canadian or
Mexican.

But I am not posting from Canada or Mexico. I am posting from Minnesota
which means I am an American. You are posting from the UK and you sure as
hell have an English looking name. You are English all right, but I
understand it you do not want to own up to it. After all, Britain is no
longer Great, having been reduced to a tiny Kingdom by the Sea as the result
of two recent European civil wars (W.W.I and W.W.II).

However, it is possible that Simon Brooke is not his real name and he is
really a Muslim from the Middle East since England is now being overrun by
the flotsam and the jetsam of the world. But he has chosen an English name
and so that is how I shall treat him - with the contempt that he so richly
deserves.

Old June 21st 06, 12:06 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc

in message , Edward

Dolan ') wrote:
Simon Brooke needed to address my point about what to think of a
woman like Helen who resorts to smutty comments about men's groins on
a public forum. Instead, he is off into his own little world like all
the English.

That's the second time you've accused me of being English. I find it
grossly offensive. I've already corrected you once, so you no longer
have the excuse of ignorance. I don't go around calling you Canadian
or Mexican.

But I am not posting from Canada or Mexico. I am posting from Minnesota
which means I am an American.

And I am posting from Scotland which means I am...?

Come on, laddie, you're surely not /that/ stupid or ignorant?

There are no messages. The above is just a random stream of
bytes. Any opinion or meaning you find in it is your own creation.

Old June 21st 06, 04:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Edward Dolan wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Simon Brooke" wrote in message

[newsgroups restored]

in message , Edward
Dolan ') wrote:

"wafflycat" wrote in message
[...]
[...]

We all thank you for your frank admisiion and demonstration of your
lack of maturity.

Old June 21st 06, 09:41 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc

"Simon Brooke" wrote in message
news
in message , Edward

Dolan ') wrote:
Simon Brooke needed to address my point about what to think of a
woman like Helen who resorts to smutty comments about men's groins on
a public forum. Instead, he is off into his own little world like all
the English.

That's the second time you've accused me of being English. I find it
grossly offensive. I've already corrected you once, so you no longer
have the excuse of ignorance. I don't go around calling you Canadian
or Mexican.

But I am not posting from Canada or Mexico. I am posting from Minnesota
which means I am an American.

And I am posting from Scotland which means I am...?

Come on, laddie, you're surely not /that/ stupid or ignorant?

Well, the Scottish are a great improvement on the English I must admit since
they are essentially Celtic like the Irish. However, the Scotch are a
difficult people, but I suppose the same could be said for the Irish. We
shall have a drink some day together perhaps and curse the English like they
deserve to be cursed. I will track down Tony Raven and beat him about head
for being the obdurate Englishman that he is.

As much as I hate the French, the one good thing that can be said about them
is that they hate the English almost as much as you and I do.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS. Really like the way you edit a post Brooke. Shows you at least have a
brain, unlike most other members of these freaking newsgroups.

Old June 21st 06, 10:30 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc

in message , Edward
Dolan ') wrote:

But I am not posting from Canada or Mexico. I am posting from Minnesota
which means I am ...

.... more to be pitied than scolded.