Sponge Bob Square Pants Rides Again!

Old December 23rd 03, 04:18 AM
)----(x)

Default Sponge Bob Square Pants Rides Again!

ya i've seen that episode, its when hes training for his boating corse,
its good

--
)----(x) - crazed unicyclist

the number of wheel(s) you have tells you what place you come in, for
example: unicycle=1st
)----(x)'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5094

Old December 23rd 03, 04:46 AM
James_Potter

Yesterday at a Christmas party, I almost got a Spongebob toilet seat.
Fortunately, someone stole it from me (that's how the gift exchange
worked). Even more fortunately, first I got my picture taken with it on
my head.

--
James_Potter - OFFICIAL POSTER #1078

-DISCLAIMER: The above is my humble opinion. So just because I disagree
strongly with you, and you're completely wrong, don't hate me. Thank
you.-

Old December 23rd 03, 07:33 AM
paco

bagpiperboy wrote:
*Here's me and JonnyD with spongebob!! We waited in a long line to get
our picture with him, and we were the only kids our age, but we love
him anyway.
Cheers *

Was that at The Mayan? I work there as a balloon twister, and remember
the Spongebob day. Fortunately, not many kids asked for a Spongebob
balloon animal. He's one character I can't do (although I figured out
how to do a Squidworth!)

--
paco - Proud owner of 2 opposable thumbs

"The guy wouldn't know majesty if it came up and bit him in the face!"
-Strongbad
"That happened once!"
-Coach Z
paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715

Old December 23rd 03, 07:44 AM
TheObieOne3226

nice!

spongebob is riding giraffe MUni!

--
TheObieOne3226 - Extreme Halfb*ker

Muah!

You are in my debt, James_Potter

Old December 23rd 03, 06:38 PM
JonnyD

Paco!!!
At last I found you out!!! The mystery unicyclist at Jordan Commons!!!!!

I remember it like it was yesterday: We went to get the picture with
SpongeBob at the Mayan, and as we waited around for a ride home, Lo and
behold, there's a UNICYCLE on the bike rack!!

Some time later, we go to a movie at the Megaplex-- there it is again!
As we wait for the ride afterwards, YOU WERE RIDING IT! You cruised
away pedaling with one foot, and we yelled to you, but what do you say?
"Hey, I can ride too!!" "--yeah right!" You know?

Finally, the mystery of the JoCo unicyclist is revealed. . .

Do you still work there?

-JD

--
JonnyD

The proper wording is: "Whom is this?" Or, more formally: "Just exactly
whom the heck is this to whom I am speaking to?"
JonnyD's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/563

Old December 23rd 03, 07:16 PM
johnfoss

TheObieOne3226 wrote:
*spongebob is riding giraffe MUni! *

Actually I think it's more of a WUni.

--
johnfoss - IUF Director

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone
"jfoss" at "unicycling.com"
www.unicycling.com

"I ain't goin' to no mall." — my nephew Austin Miller, on being invited
to join his sister and mom at the mall on Saturday Dec. 13

Old December 24th 03, 12:02 PM
XWonka

James_Potter wrote:
*Why are bubbles coming out of the wheel? Where is the air coming
from? *

Actually... If you watch Sponge Bob alot on TV you often see things that
are illogical or improbable for an underwater setting.

--
XWonka - I'm divorced

"Oh, and he's a vampire who likes to drink lighter fluid and rides a
bicycle! You know, one of those unicycles with two wheels!" -Paco

"Actually, the Hell on Wheel Gang does not -own- me. Come to think of
it, that's a pretty opressive statement and somewhat outdated in it's
nature."
XWonka's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3957

Old December 25th 03, 08:23 PM
)----(x)

when he became a life guard but he didnt know how to swim, they also
hade a lake under water

Old December 26th 03, 05:52 AM
unibrow

Why are bubbles coming out of the wheel? Where is the air coming from?

u ever hear the term eat my dust??? in bikini bottom its eat my bubbles

--
unibrow - ROYAL RIDERS RULE )--(x)

phfff who unicycles...
unibrow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2496