The one wheeled warriors are gay

Old March 14th 04, 04:34 PM
one wheeled stallion

Default The one wheeled warriors are gay

Can someone remove this thread altogether?

--
one wheeled stallion - Getting There! :-)

OWS
one wheeled stallion's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4832

Old March 14th 04, 04:39 PM
harper

This is not spam. This is just adolescent banter so I am not supposed to
remove it. The moderators could kill the thread but we're supposed to
kill only spam and topics unrelated to unicycling. Please don't respond
to threads like these and they eventually die and go away.

--
harper - Statuesque

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

"Stoke your own thread as much as you see fit, no problem." - Klaas
Bil

"Ugh, the Harpers; The worst neighbours in the world" - Tony Micelli

Old March 14th 04, 04:45 PM
Huthwaite

What makes me laugh is : So what if they are gay.

You wanting a date with them?

--
Huthwaite - bahhh
Huthwaite's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5561

Old March 14th 04, 05:06 PM
)----(x)

Robbie wrote:
*[image:
http://unicyclist.com/forums/avatar....ne=1078847103]

Nice avatar, although I think you should edit it and put a line
through 'with' *

nahhh.... its supposed to mean im stupid

--
)----(x) - dazed and confused unicyclist

Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
)----(x)'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5094

Old March 14th 04, 07:03 PM
JessJess

haha not all of royal riders are as stupid and imature as the people
that post on here ( uni_yettie and )----(x) ) there are eight of us,
and there are only two of us that can do something as simple as hoping
up from a crank stall or get onto a picknick table... by the way...
)----(x) is only 11 not 14

--
JessJess - ROYALRIDER

[image: http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/al...lbus70/RR.gif]
JessJess's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4535

Old March 14th 04, 07:10 PM
one wheeled stallion

Harper, I know it's not strictly spam, but it's offensive and is a
personal attack, albeit from a kid and I don't think this should be left
on a forum such as this. I know this isn't not replying, and I'm sorry
but I think stuff like this should be got rid of asap by those with the
power... use the force Harper! Banish this atrocity once and for all!

Old March 14th 04, 07:11 PM
uniextreme

Mikefule wrote:
*What's all this nonense? This forum is read by hundreds of people
who are not interested in some private feud or joke, and who don't
want to find language like that when they log in.

Also, whether "gay" means "light hearted and frivolous" or
"homosexual", it's a strange and inappropriate word to use as an
insult in a forum which might be read by people who really are gay.

Please keep this forum a friendly place where unicyclists can swap
ideas, stories and advice. It is the friendliest forum I know. Don't
spoil it. *

I understand this is a family forum and i apolgize for the bad language
its just when I wrote this I was very mad so I wasn't thinking of other
members.

--
uniextreme - Funkadelic Unicyclist
uniextreme's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4708

Old March 14th 04, 08:24 PM
Naomi

"Mikefule" wrote in
message cyclist.com...

What's all this nonense? This forum is read by hundreds of people who
are not interested in some private feud or joke, and who don't want to
find language like that when they log in.
Please keep this forum a friendly place where unicyclists can swap
ideas, stories and advice. It is the friendliest forum I know. Don't
spoil it.

Agree entirely keep it friendly, I don't mind the odd idioticand daft
post as long as it is non aggressive, and not offensive.
I have not been too up to date with the concept of unicycle "gangs". Maybe
I have therefore read too much into it, but if I have not, then I am
worried. The word "gang" often is too often justifiably associated with
negative aspects. I hope this is not to become the case here.

Nao

Old March 14th 04, 10:23 PM
Logan_A.

Beeep.

who would spread such garbadgeespecially since it's not true, the onl;y
good unicycling organization is WORLD WIDE UNICYCLE CLUC-THE WORLDS
GREATEST

so please don't spread this poonany.

here's a joke.
what do you call winnie the poohs grandma??

answe poohnany.

hahahahahahahahahaha

I'm personally handling this incedent I've secretely sent out some of my
personal assassins, including team of snippers on the roof man to deal
with this incident. yourwelcome in advance.

Logan AUUUUUUUUUUUUU

--
Logan_A. - Trials und Street rider

Zoink!!!
Logan_A.'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4088

Old March 15th 04, 01:33 AM
todd1814

Harper, I know it's not strictly spam, but it's offensive and is a
personal attack, albeit from a kid and I don't think this should be
left on a forum such as this.

It looks like you have some growing up to do yourself. Why are there
some people here who are so hell bent on censorship? You have a choice
to read or not read the thread. If you don't like it, don't read it. I
can't see why calling someone "gay" is a reason to get all hot and
bothered anyway.

When you ask that something be censored because YOU personally don't
like it, you should remember that people might not like what YOU have to
say one day. If you have a problem with that, you might want to get off
the internet.

--
todd1814
todd1814's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4739