Advantages of cycling pants / shorts vs street cloths?

Old March 16th 05, 03:34 AM
Ryan Cousineau

In article JNLZd.691363$6l.554807@pd7tw2no,
"Fabrizio Mazzoleni" wrote:

"jj" wrote in message

Rather specious reply to a newbie just looking for some advice, don't you
think?

Newbie's don't know anything, they're a loss cause and irritate me.

I stay away from them.

Hey Fabrizio, was that you I saw chasing down Kirk O'Bee this weekend in
Abbotsford?

-RjC.
--
Ryan Cousineau, http://www.wiredcola.com
Verus de parvis; verus de magnis.

xxxxxxl cycling shorts Helen C Simmons UK 6 February 1st 05 08:30 PM
Long cycling shorts Brian UK 7 January 11th 05 07:40 AM
Age doesn't stop 70-somethings who are cycling devotees Garrison Hilliard General 5 March 22nd 04 04:56 AM
Speaking of Bike Shorts ChiliDipper General 32 September 24th 03 08:21 PM
Cycling shorts for men with big balls.... Barney General 10 August 30th 03 02:26 AM