Say Ed....

Old November 12th 08, 12:27 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Harry Brogan

Default Say Ed....

I was over on Granby yesterday. Was told by one of the guys in the
bike shop that there is a place that has some photos from the '50s on
display. Am going to try and get over there and see if I can take
some photos to send and also some current ones of what the area looks
like today.
__o | Every time I see an adult on a bicycle....
_`\(,_ | I no longer despair for the human race.
(_)/ (_) | ---H.G. Wells---
Old November 13th 08, 02:02 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"Harry Brogan" wrote in message
I was over on Granby yesterday. Was told by one of the guys in the
bike shop that there is a place that has some photos from the '50s on
display. Am going to try and get over there and see if I can take
some photos to send and also some current ones of what the area looks
like today.

I suspect Norfolk-Portsmouth was much more a Navy town back in the 50's than
it is today. After all, the area has a pretty good climate and is near the
ocean (Virginia Beach). Lots of new industry there too I suspect. But you
are a long ways from Lincoln, Nebraska!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka