Magnetic Trainer Suggestions

Old November 24th 05, 07:33 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Magnetic Trainer Suggestions

Hi all, I posted a question recently but then lost the thread.

Can anyone reccomend a good magnetic trainer.

Are these ones ok and is this price reasonable?
Tranzx Mag Trainer JD $119.95 from
http://www.onlinebikes.com.au/shop/products.aspx?id=118
Tranzx JD Mag Trainer $189.95 with remote

Thanks

Old November 24th 05, 07:59 PM posted to aus.bicycle

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 17:33:51 +1000, "Spatznetz"
wrote:

Hi all, I posted a question recently but then lost the thread.

Can anyone reccomend a good magnetic trainer.

Are these ones ok and is this price reasonable?
Tranzx Mag Trainer JD $119.95 from
http://www.onlinebikes.com.au/shop/products.aspx?id=118
Tranzx JD Mag Trainer $189.95 with remote

Thanks

Forget mag trainers. They get hot and make a lot of noise. Go fluid

Old November 29th 05, 11:40 PM posted to aus.bicycle

wrote:

Hi all, I posted a question recently but then lost the thread.

Can anyone reccomend a good magnetic trainer.

Are these ones ok and is this price reasonable?
Tranzx Mag Trainer JD $119.95 from
http://www.onlinebikes.com.au/shop/products.aspx?id=118
Tranzx JD Mag Trainer $189.95 with remote

Thanks

Forget mag trainers. They get hot and make a lot of noise. Go fluid

I recommend the Cycleops Fluid2 it is at the higher end of the price
range but worth the $, this is about the 3rd time i have recommended
this trainer on a.b, I think i might hit them up for some commission.

jh

Trainer advice - riding hard enough? Hoffer Techniques 10 November 22nd 05 08:19 PM
Magnetic Trainer Spatznetz Australia 1 November 16th 05 03:21 PM
Just got a magnetic trainer...gotta question Mike General 15 April 14th 05 05:11 PM
Suggestions please - looking for a trainer bike (e.g. cheap) 1 1/8" threadless fork Callas UK 14 April 18th 04 08:31 PM
FS: Cycle Ops MAG + Trainer Plaine's Inc. Marketplace 1 August 30th 03 11:20 PM