In Defense of Mr. Dolan

Old June 18th 06, 05:51 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.mountain-bike

Default In Defense of Mr. Dolan

"GaryG" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:yMqdnTXNFN2pRwzZnZ2dnUVZ_vOdnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

"S Curtiss" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

The only reason you favor ARBR is because you enjoy looking up at other
people.
Maybe this "Tom Sherman" found riding in traffic more enjoyable than
sharing usenet with you.

If you have been around cycling newsgroups at all you would know who Tom
Sherman was. Just what newsgroup are you coming from anyway?

The reason I favor ARBR is because I am one of this nation's great

recumbent
cyclists. I have over 12 recumbent bicycles which totally clutter up the
house. No one will come to visit me any more for fear of tripping over

them.

It's not about the bikes, ED.

I am on ARBR and not some other cycling newsgroup because recumbents are my
bicycles of choice.
[...]

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old June 18th 06, 06:24 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.mountain-bike

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:joednXXjNtR3RgnZnZ2dnUVZ_rednZ2d@prairiewave. com...

"S Curtiss" wrote in message

[...]

You miss my meaning...what I was saying was that it's not because of your
recumbents lying around the house that people don't come to visit you. It's
much more likely that they simply choose not to associate with you because
you're such a weirdo and a blowhard.

You've apparently structured your life and lifestyle to be as unpleasant and
unloved as you possibly can...in that, you appear to have achieved a measure
of success. Thus, it's no surprise that normal people would choose to avoid
you (despite your silly proclamations of your "greatness").

GG

[...]

Old June 18th 06, 07:20 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.mountain-bike

"GaryG" wrote in message
[...]

I am NEVER at the beck and call of others I can assure you. I have always
enjoyed being a hermit. I once went almost 5 years without bothering to
speak to anyone other than the most causal formalities. I still like to play
games where I can see how long I can go with having to speak to any one or
have anyone speak to me. It is fun. You should try it sometime.

You've apparently structured your life and lifestyle to be as unpleasant
and
unloved as you possibly can...in that, you appear to have achieved a
measure
of success. Thus, it's no surprise that normal people would choose to
avoid
you (despite your silly proclamations of your "greatness").

I have never had any time at all for normal people. They bore the bejesus
out of me. Why, I would rather consort with my cats than have to put up with
normal people.

Old June 18th 06, 07:56 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.mountain-bike

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:36mdnQ8zbP4LbQnZnZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

"GaryG" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks for illustrating my point, ED. Your own words make it abundantly
clear that you're nothing more than a sad fear-ridden weirdo.

Like most folks, you crave human contact, but your fears prevent that from
happening in the real world. Thus, you've crafted this schtick here on
Usenet as the "great Saint"...at least you get *some* attention, even if
it's nearly all ridicule. Pretty pathetic, but understandable given your
mental state.

As I said before..."it's not about the bikes".

You've apparently structured your life and lifestyle to be as unpleasant
and
unloved as you possibly can...in that, you appear to have achieved a
measure
of success. Thus, it's no surprise that normal people would choose to
avoid
you (despite your silly proclamations of your "greatness").

I have never had any time at all for normal people. They bore the bejesus
out of me. Why, I would rather consort with my cats than have to put up

with
normal people.

When you say "consort with my cats", do you......ummm, never mind.

Old June 18th 06, 08:23 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

"GaryG" wrote in message

[newsgroups trimmed]

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:36mdnQ8zbP4LbQnZnZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

[...]

I am NEVER at the beck and call of others I can assure you. I have always
enjoyed being a hermit. I once went almost 5 years without bothering to
speak to anyone other than the most causal formalities. I still like to

play
games where I can see how long I can go with having to speak to any one
or
have anyone speak to me. It is fun. You should try it sometime.

Thanks for illustrating my point, ED. Your own words make it abundantly
clear that you're nothing more than a sad fear-ridden weirdo.

"It is fun. You should try it sometime." - Ed Dolan

Like most folks, you crave human contact, but your fears prevent that from
happening in the real world. Thus, you've crafted this schtick here on
Usenet as the "great Saint"...at least you get *some* attention, even if
it's nearly all ridicule. Pretty pathetic, but understandable given your
mental state.

"It is fun. You should try it sometime." - Ed Dolan
[...]

I have never had any time at all for normal people. They bore the bejesus
out of me. Why, I would rather consort with my cats than have to put up

with
normal people.

When you say "consort with my cats", do you......ummm, never mind.

Dictionary challenged .... ummm?

Old June 18th 06, 01:57 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.mountain-bike

"S Curtiss" wrote in message

[...]

Mountain bikers LOVE to change the subject from the destructiveness of
their selfish, disgusting sport to the personalities of their critics.
Such dishonesty is the best indicator of where they are at.

GG

[...]

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old June 18th 06, 02:00 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.mountain-bike

"GaryG" wrote in message
[...]

So when a mountain biker runs into me, or cuts down trees to build
their structures, or rides on trails closed to bikes, that's not
really happening? Interesting theory. But BS.

Old June 18th 06, 04:12 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.mountain-bike

"S Curtiss" wrote in message

[...]

If you were walking down the street, and a shabbily dressed man smelling of
alcohol and urine approached you and started to warn you about the impending
end of the world due to global warming (or flying saucers, or whatever), you
would rightly ignore him.

Here on Usenet, you *are* that shabbily dressed whacko.

GG

GG

[...]

Old June 18th 06, 05:23 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

"GaryG" wrote in message

[newsgroups trimmed]

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

[,,,]
Mountain bikers LOVE to change the subject from the destructiveness of
their selfish, disgusting sport to the personalities of their critics.
Such dishonesty is the best indicator of where they are at.

If you were walking down the street, and a shabbily dressed man smelling
of
alcohol and urine approached you and started to warn you about the
impending
end of the world due to global warming (or flying saucers, or whatever),
you
would rightly ignore him.

Here on Usenet, you *are* that shabbily dressed whacko.

Mr. Vandeman is amazingly single-minded and rational compared to all the
idiots (mountain bikers) that want to take him on.

Is Ed Dolan rational? Is Ed Dolan single-mined? Not so you would notice, but
what is real and what is put on? Poor GaryG will never know or even have a
clue. Why? Because he takes himself seriously. This is a tremendous mistake
on Usenet. He should contemplate my signature more and his own opinions
less.

The Great Ed Dolan loves to ramble and take on all kinds of subjects. I
present certain outrageous points of view for the consideration of
conventional types like GaryG. It is only his totally predictable reactions
that furnish any amusement to me on these forums. I tweak and he twitches!
Hang in there GaryG, I have got a million conundrums for you to ponder.

By the way, I shall post only to ARBR and RBM as far as these personal
threads about me are concerned. Mountain bikers are so far beyond the pale
that I would not want to be caught dead on that forum. Also, RBS is for
Vandeman and Curtiss. I have enough idiots to contend with on ARBR without
taking on mountain biker idiots like GaryG. I leave such as them to Mr.
Vandeman.

So keep your posts coming to ARBR and I will be delighted to answer all your
queries and clear your mind of your perpetual cobwebs.

Old June 18th 06, 09:08 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.mountain-bike

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 08:12:36 -0700, "GaryG"
wrote:

.. .

"S Curtiss" wrote in message

[...]

That just shows how dishonest you are. You are begging the question
(assuming what you are supposed to PROVE).

GG

GG

[...]