So Tell Me About the Dark Side...

Old June 16th 06, 11:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Default So Tell Me About the Dark Side...

"Simon Brooke" wrote in message
in message , Edward
Dolan ') wrote:

"Simon Brooke" wrote in message

[newsgroups restored]

in message , Edward
Dolan ') wrote:

"wafflycat" wrote in message

[...]
Are you male? If so - check in your underwear. Your ******** are the
dangly objects behind & either side of your err... dangly bit in the
middle ;-)

Here is Helen of the UK behaving like the slut that she is. God,
would you want to know someone like this for any other purpose than
****ing her.

Don't you just /know/ that if you let colonials in on a discussion
they'll lower the tone? They don't even begin to understand the
concept of manners or even basic politesse. They are, in a word,
uncouth. But what can one expect, given that they live so far from
civilisation?

It is Helen who behaves like a slut. The Great Ed Dolan is the world's
foremost gentleman - and a Great Scholar too. But everything about Me
is Great. Get used to it!

A woman who talks about matters of the groin on a public forum is
beneath contempt. Even a dumb Englishman should know at least that
much.

So sad. So sad. The soi-disant 'Great Scholar'. Had he had an education,
he might have known something of geography. Ignorance is, after all, not
the fault of the ignorant.

I know from previous posting that Helen is from the UK. But even if I didn't
know that, I could assume as much since all the English have her peculiar
vulgarity. They think it is cool to get down and dirty. This is what comes
of going the Protestant route. The English need to go next door to Catholic
Ireland in order to clear their minds of Anglican smut.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old June 17th 06, 12:44 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Tony Raven" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
"Alan Braggins" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
But in any event, no woman is ever owed an apology when she references
matters pertaining to the groin. That's the province strictly of us
men.
I'm all in favour of equal rights for homosexuals, but that's taking
affirmative action too far.

It is only the rights of Great Saints like Myself that concern Me. The
rest of mankind is made up of nothing but pygmies and I am only aware of
them when they become pesky - like Helen. Sometimes you just have to swat
them down.

I guess then, Alan, that in matters pertaining to his groin only Ed is
involved ;-)

Tony Raven ever proves himself the smutty Englishman. No wonder Britain is
no longer Great when it is full of types like him.

Very funny that any Englishman would even mention sex since they have the
world's reputation for being notorious homos. In addition, the cuckolded
Englishman is a stock laughing figure in many a work of literature. If Tony
Raven could read, he would know this and the last thing he would ever
reference is anything having to do with sex.

By the way Tony, old sod, there is more to the groin than your genitals.
Your asshole is also located there and I suggest you get acquainted with
that organ since that pretty much sums up your entire person. Yup, just
another English asshole!

Old June 17th 06, 01:49 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Edward Dolan wrote:

Tony Raven ever proves himself the smutty Englishman. No wonder
Britain is no longer Great when it is full of types like him.

Very funny that any Englishman would even mention sex since they have
the world's reputation for being notorious homos. In addition, the
cuckolded Englishman is a stock laughing figure in many a work of
literature. If Tony Raven could read, he would know this and the last
thing he would ever reference is anything having to do with sex.

By the way Tony, old sod, there is more to the groin than your
genitals. Your asshole is also located there and I suggest you get
acquainted with that organ since that pretty much sums up your entire
person. Yup, just another English asshole!

First Ed post I read in a month, and he's /spot on/! (At least the Tony
parts eg )

Old June 17th 06, 09:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Edward Dolan wrote:

Tony Raven ever proves himself the smutty Englishman. No wonder Britain is
no longer Great when it is full of types like him.

Very funny that any Englishman would even mention sex since they have the
world's reputation for being notorious homos. In addition, the cuckolded
Englishman is a stock laughing figure in many a work of literature. If Tony
Raven could read, he would know this and the last thing he would ever
reference is anything having to do with sex.

By the way Tony, old sod, there is more to the groin than your genitals.
Your asshole is also located there and I suggest you get acquainted with
that organ since that pretty much sums up your entire person. Yup, just
another English asshole!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Have a nice day Ed :-)

--
Tony

- Leonardo da Vinci
Old June 17th 06, 09:33 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Tony Raven" wrote in message

Have a nice day Ed :-)

Mr Dolan is a troll and *any* direct responses to him are what he wants.
Please don't feed the troll: kill-files are a wonderful invention :-)

Cheers, helen s

Old June 17th 06, 09:44 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

wafflycat wrote:

"Tony Raven" wrote in message

Have a nice day Ed :-)

Mr Dolan is a troll and *any* direct responses to him are what he wants.
Please don't feed the troll: kill-files are a wonderful invention :-)

Cheers, helen s

I know, I know, SFX slapped wrist /SFX ;-)

--
Tony

- Leonardo da Vinci
Old June 17th 06, 10:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Edward Dolan wrote:
Edward Dolan wrote:
matters pertaining to the groin. That's the province strictly of us
men.

[...]
Very funny that any Englishman would even mention sex since they have the
world's reputation for being notorious homos.

You were the one wanting to keep your groin an exclusively male province.
(Which is fine, so long as you speak only for yourself.)
Old June 18th 06, 05:33 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"wafflycat" wrote in message

"Tony Raven" wrote in message

Have a nice day Ed :-)

Mr Dolan is a troll and *any* direct responses to him are what he wants.
Please don't feed the troll: kill-files are a wonderful invention :-)

Cheers, helen s

Helen, like all women, wants to have her say and then runs and hides from
any consequences. She thinks if someone takes exceptions to her stupidities,
then such a person must be a troll - when all that person is is INTELLIGENT.
So much for this fake masculine Helen character! She does not have
sufficient maleness to take on an adversary.

Old June 18th 06, 05:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling

Edward Dolan wrote:
Edward Dolan wrote:
matters pertaining to the groin. That's the province strictly of us
men.

[...]
Very funny that any Englishman would even mention sex since they have the
world's reputation for being notorious homos.

You were the one wanting to keep your groin an exclusively male province.
(Which is fine, so long as you speak only for yourself.)

We all know what Tony Raven was up to. I merely shot it back at him with
interest.

Sex is only for procreation - period! If you are into it for any other
reason than that, then you are vile and degenerate - and may the Devil take
you!

Old June 18th 06, 08:15 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Tony Raven" wrote in message
Alistair Gunn wrote:
In uk.rec.cycling Tony Raven twisted the electrons to say:
I guess then, Alan, that in matters pertaining to his groin only Ed is
involved ;-)

Damn, you beat me to that comment! grins

And it seems from his subsequent description he doesn't even know where
his groin is ;-)

I advised Tony Raven in previous message to try to find his asshole since
that is what his essential nature is all about. But he is fixated on his
genitals. This is very funny indeed as the entire world knows that the
English are only fit to be cuckolded, usually by a Frenchman. I urge Tony
Raven to hurry and find his asshole so he can thereby know his true nature.
It is all about being an asshole, not a stud.