An inconvenient Truth -- update

Old June 28th 06, 12:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default An inconvenient Truth -- update

"Little Meow" wrote in message
wrote in news:1151330008.107590.285350

[...]
Yes, I've seen it plenty of times.
You're both touchy here. You each have issues with the other.
Both of you posting screed and rehashing old wounds
doesn't convince the other of the error of his ways, nor
does it sway bystanders to either cause (most ignore it,
some enjoy the drama).

Do not ever listen to what Little Meow says about anything. She is
duplicitous in the extreme and is actually a witch. She should be burned at
the stake. Where the Hell is the Spanish Inquisition when it is needed?

The most you two can accomplish is to get google fodder
by goading the other to say something that he'd regret.

I don't believe I have ever regretted anything I have ever said on Usenet
and these two bozos are like children compared to me.

The best you each can do is ignore the other.

Do not ever ignore an insult. In fact, I go looking for insults and when I
can't find any I take offense at anything at all. Life is just too boring if
you can't be fighting with someone about something. Women are especially
good to fight with because they think so differently that do we men.
Besides, women do not commit murder when they lose their arguments. They are
not like men that way. Yea, to argue with a woman like Little Meow about
rape and other feminine concerns is as good as life gets.

(Yeah, I know -- what about Ed and me? The difference is that
he amused me and I think we both enjoyed our discussion. I
got lots of choice quotes, even a death threat, before wind
storms took me offline for a couple of weeks.)

Unfortunately, it would have been better if you had not fobbed me off on
total jerks who truly did not know their asses from a hole in the ground.

By the way, the main reason the Great Ed Dolan never gets carried away is
because he regards all of Usenet as being the province of idiots, jerks and
assholes. Anyone who takes Usenet seriously is beyond redemption and is lost
forever. For Heaven's sakes, Usenet is by and for idiots, so let us all be
happy idiots when we are here. After all, it is not real life.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

An inconvenient Truth -- update Peter Cole General 143 August 2nd 06 02:44 AM
An inconvenient Truth -- update Edward Dolan Recumbent Biking 18 August 2nd 06 02:44 AM
An Inconvenient Truth di General 0 June 17th 06 09:55 PM
An Inconvenient Truth Neil Brooks General 0 June 16th 06 04:13 PM
An Inconvenient Truth William Asher Rides 0 June 12th 06 08:28 PM