Provence and Cote d'Azur 2004, trip report

Old October 14th 04, 11:28 PM
gianni

Default Provence and Cote d'Azur 2004, trip report

I had a great time cycling 10 days in Provence including a fully
loaded climb to Mt Ventoux. Full report is here.

http://www.cyclingtheworld.org/tours...submitted=TRUE
Old October 15th 04, 01:20 AM

Gianni Filippini writes:

I had a great time cycling 10 days in Provence including a fully
loaded climb to Mt Ventoux. Full report is here.

http://www.cyclingtheworld.org/tours...submitted=TRUE

Great pictures and report. Thanks,

Jobst Brandt

Old October 16th 04, 04:23 AM
Mike Kruger

"gianni" wrote in message
m...
I had a great time cycling 10 days in Provence including a fully
loaded climb to Mt Ventoux. Full report is here.

http://www.cyclingtheworld.org/tours...submitted=TRUE

Thanks. Interesting to read and with great photos. Mt. Ventoux wasn't on
the Tour de France this year, I don't think. Are they always large groups of
cyclists on it in good weather?

--
Mike Kruger
The road to hell is now paved with PowerPoint presentations.

Old October 16th 04, 03:54 PM
gianni

Mike Kruger wrote:

Are they always large groups of cyclists on it in good weather?

Thanks Mike of course I cannot answer this we ought to ask one of the
local riders. What I can say is that I was there on a friday beginning
of October ( not high season although weather was still great ) and I
was really impressed by the amount of people riding it. At the top
there is a large parking lot with shops and it was jam packed of
riders! It is a great climb and suggest all serious bikers going
around that area to puff all the way up as it is really worth it.