Male Cyclists Doomed To Become Impotent ?

Old October 9th 05, 04:21 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Default Male Cyclists Doomed To Become Impotent ?

Peter Cole sd / msg
dtd Sun, 09 Oct 2005 09:02:34
-0400:

A B-17 gave me the worst case of numnutz I ever had, those things are
the work of Stan.

Or not, depending. I have been riding on Brooks saddles for decades
and have still managed to father children...

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old October 9th 05, 04:48 PM
Paul Turner

Maggie said:

:-) I'm sick of reading about the penis issue. Let's talk about
something more bicycle related....like "How to look sexy while falling
off your bike".

There are ways of doing that, but they tend to make the road rash worse.

--
Paul Turner
Old October 9th 05, 05:04 PM
Roger Zoul

Peter Cole wrote:
: Ken Pisichko wrote:
:
: Give me a Brooks saddle any day! A B-17, even!! I have 4 of them
: and will be bicycling close to 3000 km next summer sitting on one
: of them - WITHOUT any care about possible impotence. I will be
: killed by an airplane crashing into me while bicycling first - THEN
: I have a chance of becoming impotent from bicycling on a classic
: (B-17) Brooks saddle..
:
: A B-17 gave me the worst case of numnutz I ever had, those things are
: the work of Stan.

Who is Stan? My B-17 does me proud. Maybe there something incompatabile
with the B0-17 and your nutz.

Old October 9th 05, 05:05 PM
Roger Zoul

Maggie wrote:
..
: :-) I'm sick of reading about the penis issue. Let's talk about
: something more bicycle related....like "How to look sexy while
: falling off your bike".

In my experience, a truly sexy woman always looks sexy...even when falling.

Old October 9th 05, 06:45 PM
bryanska

JESUS CHRIST!!!

Can ANYONE here answer a simple question?

Give the guy a freakin link if you have it, otherwise consider keeping
quiet It's so agonizing to keep coming back to this thread, interested
in the topic, and hearing all this chatter.

Think of the future search results - ten years down the line someone
just might be interested in finding links, and they have to pore
through all your ramblings to see nonw of you have addressed the
question!

Like Dirty Harry says, opinions are like assholes. Everyone's got one.

Old October 9th 05, 06:49 PM
bryanska

Hasn't this impotence issue been discussed as much as helmets and pink
spandex?

He's not discussing it, or inviting folks to discuss it.

Old October 9th 05, 06:51 PM
bryanska

So tell me - in the history of "The Bicycle" HOW MANY male cyclists have become impotent.
Eh?? Eh?? Data to support this proposition?? Eh? DATA?? Eh?

There is another thread to discuss the merits of the saddle. Please
stick to topic: links.

Old October 9th 05, 07:43 PM
Bill Sornson

bryanska wrote:
JESUS CHRIST!!!

Can ANYONE here answer a simple question?

Give the guy a freakin link if you have it, otherwise consider keeping
quiet It's so agonizing to keep coming back to this thread, interested
in the topic, and hearing all this chatter.

Think of the future search results - ten years down the line someone
just might be interested in finding links, and they have to pore
through all your ramblings to see nonw of you have addressed the
question!

Like Dirty Harry says, opinions are like assholes. Everyone's got one.

And you are contributing...WHAT to the discussion?

Old October 9th 05, 08:16 PM
Ken Pisichko

Maggie wrote:

...... Let's talk about
something more bicycle related....like "How to look sexy while falling
off your bike".

Maggie.

Or: how to look sexy - anytime :-)

My eyes await any suggestions.

Old October 9th 05, 08:49 PM
Peter Cole

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
Peter Cole sd / msg
dtd Sun, 09 Oct 2005 09:02:34
-0400:

A B-17 gave me the worst case of numnutz I ever had, those things are
the work of Stan.

Or not, depending. I have been riding on Brooks saddles for decades
and have still managed to father children...

Guy

Yeah, but we're talking wood, not sap...

water bottles,helmets Mark General 191 July 17th 05 04:05 PM
London Critical Mass confronts a motorist. [email protected] UK 127 June 6th 05 09:26 AM
Five cyclists cleared Marty Wallace Australia 2 July 3rd 04 11:15 PM
MP wants cyclists banned-Morn. Pen. rickster Australia 10 June 1st 04 01:22 AM
"Japan cracks down on 'killer' cyclists." D. Telegraph, 7.4.2004 Scott Leckey UK 42 April 13th 04 09:18 PM