Unicon 14 Countdown!

Old January 8th 08, 09:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Divebomber

Default Unicon 14 Countdown!

Unicon has been going for 14 years? Wow! That's pretty cool!

--
Divebomber

'Myspace.' (http://tinyurl.com/36bgea)

cathwood wrote:
And who cares what they [tattoos] look like when I'm 70, nothing much is
going to look good by then anyway.

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 8th 08, 10:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tadaniels

Divebomber wrote:
Unicon has been going for 14 years? Wow! That's pretty cool!

UNICON was first held 24 years ago:

UNICON I (1984) - Syracuse, New York, USA
UNICON II (1986) - Uniondale, New York, USA
UNICON III (1987) - Tokyo, Japan
UNICON IV (1988) - Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
UNICON V (1991) - Hull, Quebec, Canada
UNICON VI (1992) - Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
UNICON VII (1994) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
UNICON VII (1996) - Surrey, United Kindom
UNICON IX (1998) - Bottrop, Germany
UNOCON X (2000) - Beijing, People's Republic of China
UNICON 11 (2002) - Snoqualmie Valley, Washington, USA
UNICON XII (2004) - Tokyo, Japan
UNICON XIII (2006) - Langenthal, Switzerland
UNICON XIV (2008) - Copenhagen, Denmark

--
tadaniels
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 13th 08, 03:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joe

by my reckoning, its 194 days to go

I'm currently planning routes for our roadtrip, which will hopefully be
a success

I just cant wait to be back in Copenhagen, I love it there!

Joe,

--
joe

*www.cool.unicyclist.com*
'Unicycle.Com' (http://www.unicycle.com)
Joe Baxter is great. Mike Swarbrick is not.

Lucas wrote:
I wasn't drunk, I was just uncoordinated

Kit wrote:
I've lost my baby arms!

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 13th 08, 09:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cathwood

Me and the boys are flying so I was wondering what the chances are of
persuading someone who was driving to take some unicycles with them?
They would have to be driving from the UK, of course.

--
cathwood

Cathy
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 13th 08, 09:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

195 days now?

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism.
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 13th 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

1-9-5- -D-a-y-s-!-

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com'myspace' (www.myspace.com/mornish)

spencer wrote:
arg,
im a pirate

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 14th 08, 03:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

When's the date? and location? I wanna go this year, but dont know the
details.

--
beeper

"You learn to walk - you never want to stop.
You learn to ride - why should you stop?"
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 14th 08, 04:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ca99medina

The details about the Unicon are he

http://www.unicon14.dk/gb/

1 9 4 d a y s ................

--
ca99medina

Visit my page:
'www.uniciclos.com' (http://www.uniciclos.com)
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 15th 08, 05:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

I think I am going to start making some plans to make it to Denmark.
Figure if its going to happen I will need to get the ball rolling soon.
Wish I had someone to travel and help plan with... Anyone from the USA
not bought their plane ticket yet?

--
agentQ

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
*)---TreFlip-'O,
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 15th 08, 06:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Time for a Triton Reunion!

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
http://www.usenet.com

Fluck Countdown Borgschulze Unicycling 0 January 25th 07 03:42 PM
Countdown to 10 Sept in Stratford upon Avon RG UK 0 August 31st 06 02:44 PM
Countdown to NAUCC 2006 Wheel Rider Unicycling 57 July 1st 06 12:14 PM
Performance Central Update - Countdown Begins! Performance Central Racing 1 October 22nd 03 02:34 AM