How Ed Dolan and Mike Vandeman came to dominate their newsgroups

Old June 28th 06, 11:02 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc

Default How Ed Dolan and Mike Vandeman came to dominate their newsgroups

"S Curtiss" wrote in message
newsdCog.26013$FR1.25358@dukeread05...

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"S Curtiss" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:L8adnfdKsbG34T3ZnZ2dnUVZ_o2dnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

[...]
ALL newsgroups without any exceptions whatsoever are by and for
idiots. Therefore, it does not matter what gets posted on any of them
since only idiots like Curtiss are present. If you want intelligence,
then go to a moderated forum where an editor will get rid of the
idiots and their idiotic messages.
Hello Dolan, the great idiot

Thus proving my point!
To who...?

I repeat, there is no one on these newsgroups (unmoderated) except
assholes and jerks! What else do you need to know?
Hello Dolan, the great asshole and jerk.

Thus proving my point!
You didn't have to work so hard to prove you are an idiot, asshole and
jerk. We've known that for quite some time.

The only thing worse than being an idiot, an asshole and a jerk is being
Curtiss. He is nothing but a pathetic stalker of Vandeman. Worse yet, he
does nothing but regurgitate boilerplate nonsense about how mountain
biking does not impact hikers. He does both of these things because he
is evil through and through. He would like to be a Great Saint like Saint
Edward the Great, but that option is forever foreclosed to him because he
is a man of the groin preoccupied with ****, **** and sex and not a man
of the holy spirit like Saint Edward the Great.

"ed the insignificant and edward the nonexistant"... states I am
"regurgitating" for the at least the 12th time or so... LOL
Besides, I have never said cycling (or other activities) do not "impact"
hikers... Any activity coexisting with another will have some reaction.
Vandy tries to paint it completely negative, which evidence shows it is
not. I have said the impacts on the environment, wildlife and trails is
comparable to hiking and Vandeman's statements concerning any ill effects
are not substantiated. That is the basis for any and all comments to
Vandeman. To counter the negative impact his comments could have on
progress in sharing and preserving natural areas. Apparently, you can not
grasp that simple concept. What kind of "librarian" were you...? In charge
of the picture books?

Curtiss, it is now time for you to shut up concerning Vandeman. There is
nothing you can say about his posts and him that you have not already said a
thousand times before. Give some others an opportunity to respond to his
posts.

You and I have both had our say and it is now up to others to decide which
side they want to come down on. You are like the man who came to dinner and
would not leave. Please get a freaking life of your own. To be a stalker is
the most pitiful and pathetic creature you can be. Look at Jim McNamara for
instance. And Chris Foster is becoming nothing but a stalker too.

The Great Ed Dolan does not ever stalk anyone. I have my own agenda and
cannot even imagine anyone else in the universe to be even remotely as
interesting as myself.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old June 29th 06, 01:03 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
newsP6dnXs8uZLwYT_ZnZ2dnUVZ_oCdnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

[...]

Anybody can respond to any post. My posts do not stop a single person from
reading or responding to any other post.
Take a valium and relax. Your poor little heart must be about to burst.

You and I have both had our say and it is now up to others to decide which
side they want to come down on. You are like the man who came to dinner
and would not leave. Please get a freaking life of your own. To be a
stalker is the most pitiful and pathetic creature you can be. Look at Jim
McNamara for instance. And Chris Foster is becoming nothing but a stalker
too.

Oh please... All this attention for me. You are going to make me think I am
Greater than I really am.

The Great Ed Dolan does not ever stalk anyone. I have my own agenda and
cannot even imagine anyone else in the universe to be even remotely as
interesting as myself.

pathetic

Old June 29th 06, 02:02 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc

"S Curtiss" wrote in message
newsNEog.26027$FR1.24658@dukeread05...

[...]

Yes, I used to say that in response to others who would complain about my
posts to ARBR, but take a look at RBS. How do you account for the fact it is
all about you and Vandeman. ARBR was never like RBS that way. Something is
dreadfully wrong when a newsgorup is all about just one or two persons. You
desperately need to stop responding to Vandeman. You are both one note
Johnnys and you have ruined RBS. I was never a one note Johnny.

You and I have both had our say and it is now up to others to decide
which side they want to come down on. You are like the man who came to
dinner and would not leave. Please get a freaking life of your own. To be
a stalker is the most pitiful and pathetic creature you can be. Look at
Jim McNamara for instance. And Chris Foster is becoming nothing but a
stalker too.

Oh please... All this attention for me. You are going to make me think I
am Greater than I really am.

I am the only one on Usenet who will tell you what you are - a stalker and a
leech! No one else has the intelligence to do this. I should really be
charging you something for my services.
[...]

Old June 29th 06, 05:48 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc

Right ... You are cacophony of bu**** all up an down the scale.

You and I have both had our say and it is now up to others to decide
which side they want to come down on. You are like the man who came to
dinner and would not leave. Please get a freaking life of your own. To be
a stalker is the most pitiful and pathetic creature you can be. Look at
Jim McNamara for instance. And Chris Foster is becoming nothing but a
stalker too.

Oh please... All this attention for me. You are going to make me think I
am Greater than I really am.

I am the only one on Usenet who will tell you what you are - a stalker and a
leech! No one else has the intelligence to do this. I should really be
charging you something for my services.

Say Steve ... from one stalkeg to another ;^) ... Despit what DOlan
claims, this doens't take any degree of intelligcnce and Ed isn't the
only one on Usenet who will tell you what you are. You are an Ed Dolan
adversary and an Ed Dolan irritant and you are doing a great job. Keep
up the good work. By the way, there is no charge for my surfaces.
I'll undercut Dolan's price any day. - Jim McNamara

[...]

Old June 29th 06, 06:01 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
ups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:
"S Curtiss" wrote in message
[...]

Actually I require some intellectuality and that is the one thing that is
sorely lacking from all my current adversaries. I really miss Tom Sherman.
He at least tried to display some intellect from time to time. Poor Jimbo
thinks verbiage is a substitute for thought. And so it goes - no one worthy
of me. It is apparently my destiny to go through life surrounded by idiots,
jerks and assholes.

Old June 29th 06, 06:15 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...

"S Curtiss" wrote in message

[...]

Not even Sherman or Vandeman???

Jim, unlike you, I do not confuse cyperspace with real life. Sherman and
Vandeman are only what I read on my computer screen. Unless and until I meet
them in person, that is all they can ever be.The same goes for you too of
course.

I will admit I think I was stalking Tom Sherman at one time briefly, but I
grew disgusted with myself for doing that and I decided I would only take
him on when he got outrageously stupid. I always left him alone when he was
posting on topic and I would only take him on when he got political. The
last year or so Tom and I did not have much to say to one another because he
steered away from political topics almost entirely. He knew far more about
recumbents than I did and I respected him for that.

Old June 29th 06, 06:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 00:15:14 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

snip

Jim, unlike you, I do not confuse cyperspace with real life. Sherman and
Vandeman are only what I read on my computer screen. Unless and until I meet
them in person, that is all they can ever be.

Tommy Keats are you reading this?

snip
Old June 29th 06, 07:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

In article ,
R Brickston rb20170REMOVE.yahoo.com@ writes:

Tommy Keats are you reading this?

1) please do not refer to me with the diminuative: "Tommy".
That's reserved for people I particularly like, Bobby.
And even then, not that often.

2) No. I'm making better use of my time by listening to
rock tunes from the early-mid '70s, plus some 50's rockabilly,
plus some late '70s-early-'80s New Wave.

Da Da Da.

I'm a honky-tonk man, and I can't seem to stop.
I love to give the girls a whirl to the music of
an old juke box.

Motha****a shoulda stayed his ass home.

Go to sleep bitch, close your eyes.

When I was young, I had a crash,
the old man's car took quite a bash ...

Girl, this punishment is rough,
don't you think I've paid enough.

Something tells me my lucky number's
going to be changing soon ...

If you see my milk cow, please drive her home.

You can't always get what you want.

cheers, & **** the hell off grin,
Tom

--