Ride-A-Lot, ever do Rattlesnake Gulch trail?

Old June 15th 07, 10:41 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default Ride-A-Lot, ever do Rattlesnake Gulch trail?

I'm thinking about heading down to Eldorado Canyon State Park and
doing this trail, but I was warned that it has very narrow ledges,
very dangerous.

I'm kinda scared of that height stuff, when there's nowhere but down.

You showed a video of you riding a trail somewhere where it was
narrow, uh, right?

So plumpy love lolita, can you post that video here? You might have
exceeded my skillset, for once, and only, this one time. But you must
give the video so we can see.

I might head down there.

I got the $3.00 to get in, thanks to my mommy!!

yay mommy!