Who still has their Unicon 14 wristband?

Old August 9th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

Default Who still has their Unicon 14 wristband?

I do!

Should I take it off?

--
GizmoDuck

The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net

The SINZ Unicycle Tour 2007....South Island, New Zealand
www.sinzuni.org

The Induni Unicycle Tour 2009. Unicycle Tour of India. Email me for
details.
Old August 9th 08, 12:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

The cool people will have unicon 14 wristbands still on at unicon 15

--
Spencer Hochberg

BedfordUnicycles.ca
UniFlatland.com
Old August 9th 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
chuckaeronut

I still have mine, but I took it off carefully and it's pretty much
preserved... It may be cheating, I can put it back together and wear it
for XV!

--
chuckaeronut

Uni to work to eat to live to uni to work to...!
Old August 9th 08, 03:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ca99medina

Me too!!!! I’m still wearing mine!!! I’m planning to keep it on until
next Unicon….

Adios!

--
ca99medina

Visit my page:
'www.uniciclos.com' (http://www.uniciclos.com)
Old August 9th 08, 05:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicyclistjoe

Mine's still going strong. It'll be there till UNICON XV.

I think I might look into getting the same thing done for UNICON XV,
that way the hard out people can have a few years worth

--
unicyclistjoe

NZUni President
94cm Highest Hop
287cm Longest Hop
205cm Static Flat Gap
Old August 9th 08, 05:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

unicyclistjoe wrote:
Mine's still going strong. It'll be there till UNICON XV.

I think I might look into getting the same thing done for UNICON XV,
that way the hard out people can have a few years worth

was it like this?
[image:
http://www.acasports.co.uk/images/pr...wristband.jpg]
that was what we had at naucc, they were great (except the words were
printed not engraved). I think I lost mine though

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,
Latest Vid: I wish I had 2 cents #f5f5f5
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70608
Old August 9th 08, 09:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

it's a fabric strip with a metal piece to hold it, like festival bands,
except with a metal holder not plastic like in the uk now.

i'm gonna take mine off soon because the metal bit annoys me so when i
start riding again it'll come off. Till then i'll wake up and pretend
i'm at unicon....

--
brendan
Old August 9th 08, 09:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
keg

The rest of my family are still wearing them, although the kids will
probably have to take them off soon after school restarts. Personally I
cut mine off whilst it still looks in good condition.

I thought they were a great form of ID and made it easier to recognise
riders away from the main Unicon site. I met one basketball player who
didn't like it, he had his moved onto his leg (concerned about players
fingers being caught).

Keith

--
keg
Old August 9th 08, 10:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Stampe

i still have mine, and i also still have my FLUCK wristband

--
Stampe
Old August 9th 08, 10:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
DustinSchaap

Took it off, the metal bit got in the way and I'm not a fan of
wristbands anyhow.. the bands were pretty cool though

--
DustinSchaap

DUTCH UNICYCLIST COMMUNITY:
EENWIEL.NL (\"HTTP://EENWIEL.NL\")
SPONSORS:
MUNICYCLE.COM (\"HTTP://WWW.EINRADLADEN.NET/SHOP/INDEX.PHP/LANGUAGE/EN\")
AND QU-AX (\"HTTP://QU-AX.COM/\")

*Ah, but can you compress your tire like this?*

Where can I get the CSC wristband!!! Qui si parla Campagnolo Racing 14 July 20th 07 03:14 PM
Tyler Wristband JayofMontreal Racing 6 October 31st 04 02:05 PM
Yellow wristband salute psycholist Racing 17 September 2nd 04 06:12 AM
"LiveSTRONG" wristband: how to repair? Pete General 59 August 12th 04 07:04 PM
Virenque wearing Armstrong yellow wristband John S Racing 10 July 15th 04 10:01 PM