UPD Shirts are finally done!!!

Old October 11th 05, 04:41 AM
Catboy

Default UPD Shirts are finally done!!!

At long last, the UPD shirts are done and look pretty darn good if you
ask me. I went and picked up the 50 brown ones today, and have
everyone's pre-orders ready to ship out tomorrow or the next day.

Look at all these shirts!!!
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/m...860e290e9adf2]

I'd like to thank all the many trusting and generous people who
invested in this project and helped it go from paper to reality, I
beleive it was well worth the wait for these shirts. Just take a look
at them!

Front:
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/m...860e290e9adf2]

Back:
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/m...860e290e9adf2]

NOTE: WHITE SHIRTS AND SHIRTS WITH THE LOGO ON THE FRONT HAVE BEEN
DISCONTINUED INDEFINETLY.

If anyone would like to order, I'm now shipping internationally, and
have sizes Small, Medium, Large and Xtra-Large.

To order send Check or Postal Money Order to:

UPD Shirts
15990 Scarlet Way
Reno, NV 89521
United States

Or send an order through paypal to:

Be sure to include the following information in your order:
Amount of Shirts
Sizes of Shirts
Your Address

I'll be sending an e-mail to all of the pre-order people soon with some
more info and goodies.

*P.S. I'll have 30 shirts up at the Santa Barbara Muni Weekend if
anyone is interested!!!*

--
Catboy

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)
Gallery Updated: 10/10/05

*'UPD T-Shirts ON SALE NOW!!! (Click Me)'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43900)*

Old October 11th 05, 05:07 AM
maxisback

how much u sell em for ?

--
maxisback
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

Old October 11th 05, 05:10 AM
Catboy

Woah, sorry I totally forgot about price.

At CMW, they'll be $15 USD
To order they're $15 USD+Shipping.

Old October 11th 05, 05:13 AM
maxisback

kk ... im thinking of buying one I just dont like the big upd logo in
the back...

Old October 11th 05, 05:16 AM
Spudman

Do you carry and shirts in extra medium?

--
Spudman

|[/b] B B *|* THIS SPACE OWNED BY FLY :COOL:
*|* I O *|* THIS SPACE OWNED BY FREES*TYLER!*
*|* L A *|* *MERCYME OWNS THIS SPACE!!!
[b]|* L R *|* This space owned by unijesse
*|* - D *|* This space rendered by forrest
Spudman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10752

Old October 11th 05, 05:18 AM
maxisback

thats called large

Old October 11th 05, 02:23 PM
AllThingsUni

It says the front logo ones have been discontinued so that means if I
order one it'll just have the upd logo on back? Cuz I'd for sure order
one if I could have both logos on.

--
AllThingsUni

Sig.
AllThingsUni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8306

Old October 11th 05, 03:12 PM
JackOlsen

I am also interested in purchasing one...if it has both the front and
back designs. How much is shipping and handling?

--
JackOlsen
JackOlsen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10930

Old October 11th 05, 03:29 PM
Catboy

AllThingsUni wrote:
It says the front logo ones have been discontinued so that means if I
order one it'll just have the upd logo on back? Cuz I'd for sure order
one if I could have both logos on.

No, I am only discontinuing white shirts, the shirts for sale have both
logos on them.

Old October 11th 05, 03:58 PM
Evan Byrne

How do we know how much shipping will be?

--
Evan Byrne

"Guns cause crime like flies cause garbage." -Harper
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367