You can't tell the players without a program

Old July 28th 12, 03:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DirtRoadie

Default You can't tell the players without a program

Frustrating to keep track of riders.
Vino (and team) may be the only ones whose country kits are similar to
their pro kits for obvious reasons.

DR
Old July 28th 12, 08:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 28/07/2012 15:54, DirtRoadie wrote:
Frustrating to keep track of riders.
Vino (and team) may be the only ones whose country kits are similar to
their pro kits for obvious reasons.

Yeah it was *really* getting on my nerves, it was hard to tell who was who and
where the **** they were in relation to each other. There weren't enough camera
bikes/helicopters/cars/mobile_cranes/whatevers either, all in all a bit of a
poor viewing experience.

Old July 30th 12, 01:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 28/07/2012 20:29, atriage wrote:
On 28/07/2012 15:54, DirtRoadie wrote:
Frustrating to keep track of riders.
Vino (and team) may be the only ones whose country kits are similar to
their pro kits for obvious reasons.

Yeah it was *really* getting on my nerves, it was hard to tell who was who and
where the **** they were in relation to each other. There weren't enough camera
bikes/helicopters/cars/mobile_cranes/whatevers either, all in all a bit of a
poor viewing experience.

Seems like the Olympic Broadcasting Services are to blame.
http://bicycling.com/blogs/boulderre...schach-test/3/

"But I was disappointed by the lack of graphics and on-screen explanation or
identification. And the camerawork and production were sophomoric. Most
frustrating in relation to the road race is that OBS’ board of directors
includes former UCI president Hein Verbruggen. Let’s hope they can do better
with a velodrome."

****ing UCI are complete and utter ****wits, always have been, probably always
will be.

Discount MP3 players, MP4 players, Nokia N95 Mobile Phone, GPS, IPODNANO, china Supply [email protected] Techniques 0 May 17th 08 11:01 AM
Fuentes players still in cup? Bill C Racing 18 July 6th 06 07:52 PM
MP3 Players + Riding = :( trials2k Unicycling 30 March 2nd 06 11:01 PM
MP3 Players Daz UK 45 June 17th 05 11:41 AM
MP3 Players Dave General 32 April 14th 05 03:24 AM