Needed- moustache bars, new/used

Old September 3rd 03, 08:08 PM
Hws68272

Default Needed- moustache bars, new/used

Anyone have a set or know where I can purchase a set of "moustache" bars? I'd
prefer NOT to pay the $60 price for Nittos I'm seeing here locally(Portland,
OR) in shops. I'd also be happy to purchase a used set.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Old September 4th 03, 04:36 PM
B. Sanders

"Hws68272" wrote in message
Anyone have a set or know where I can purchase a set of "moustache" bars?

I'd
prefer NOT to pay the $60 price for Nittos I'm seeing here

locally(Portland,
OR) in shops. I'd also be happy to purchase a used set.

If you don't mind waiting and watching every single day for a couple of
years, you might save $20. A search on Google Groups shows that the last
sets of moustache bars sold on Usenet (on this NG) were in 2000. Exactly 3
sets were sold here in the past 4 years.

Just spend the money, and buy what you want, in the correct size. It's worth
it.

HTH

-=B=-