Cycling past a church

Old January 14th 14, 12:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_4_]

Default Cycling past a church

wrote:
well, what do we compare your buds too ? trogs ?

Not sure why you need to compare anyone to anyone. Just saying whom they
don't remind me of. Personally I find that guy unique.
--
duane
Old January 14th 14, 03:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Personally I find that guy unique.

who Frank K ? gnaw, we're butt deep in Franks. No Frank, no civilization. Franks are a pillar.
Old January 14th 14, 11:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Tuesday, January 14, 2014 3:18:40 AM UTC, wrote:
Personally I find that guy unique.

who Frank K ? gnaw, we're butt deep in Franks. No Frank, no civilization. Franks are a pillar.

Holy ****, now I've heard everything. Next this troll Daniels will claim that Franki-boy is more beautiful than the Venus de Milo.

Andre Jute