Where might you get cheap cycling clothes in Melbourne?

Old December 2nd 04, 03:06 AM
Resound

Default Where might you get cheap cycling clothes in Melbourne?

flyingdutch Wrote:
You really should see someone about that orange-addiction you have
Sash!

You comin on a BR soon? the one you intended on coming to was when Gag
slept so couldnt meet you at the arranged place.

Nothing wrong with being addicted to orange. That's what I keep tellin
myself, anyway. Just what I needed though...knicks for $50 instead o
$70. I like the look of the 8 panel ones from uno. Has anyone trie
those

--
Resound

Old December 2nd 04, 05:40 AM
flyingdutch

Resound Wrote:
Nothing wrong with being addicted to orange. That's what I keep telling
myself, anyway. Just what I needed though...knicks for $50 instead of
$70. I like the look of the 8 panel ones from uno. Has anyone tried
those?

Hey Im dutch!!! Cut me in half and watch me bleed orange

Just got back from a ride to UNO and picked up a pair of teh
aforementioned 8panels and shortlength bibs.
IN BRIGHT ORANGE!!!!
y'all better be wearin shades on BR's people

--
flyingdutch

Old December 2nd 04, 05:43 AM
Resound

flyingdutch Wrote:
Hey Im dutch!!! Cut me in half and watch me bleed orange

Just got back from a ride to UNO and picked up a pair of te
aforementioned 8panels and shortlength bibs.
IN BRIGHT ORANGE!!!!
y'all better be wearin shades on BR's people

So do we get a comfort report

--
Resound

Old December 2nd 04, 05:56 AM
flyingdutch

Resound Wrote:
So do we get a comfort report?

Well, they were quite comfortable in my jersey pocket on the way home
does that count?

Shall give em a thorough 'testing' tomorrow..

--
flyingdutch

Old December 10th 04, 03:02 AM
Resound

flyingdutch Wrote:
Well, they were quite comfortable in my jersey pocket on the way home
does that count?

Shall give em a thorough 'testing' tomorrow...

I dropped in there are got some myself. $30 knicks are wort
experimenting. I like the team Uno jerseys too, but I suspect I'd loo
ridiculous

--
Resound