New Orleans before and after...

Old September 2nd 05, 05:28 PM
Carl Sundquist

Default New Orleans before and after...

http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...ns-imagery.htm

Old September 2nd 05, 06:00 PM
Jet

On 2 Sep 2005 09:28:52 -0700, "Carl Sundquist" wrote:

http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...ns-imagery.htm

GE also has some overlays up.

http://earth.google.com/katrina.html

(Page only has the links to the .kmz files, but when loading GE, and these
images, your PC may slow due to the size of the overlay.)

-jet
Old September 3rd 05, 01:54 AM
Danny Callen

"Carl Sundquist" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...ns-imagery.htm

I went to Tulane University and am absolutely amazed at how unrecognizable
and devastated the city is. My car went under water twice in floods from a
few hard rain storms so I can't even imagine what this storm has been like.
I have a big place in my soul for the people and City of New Orleans. My
thoughts are definately with the people of New Orleans. What a great
city...what a devastating loss.

Danny Callen

Old September 3rd 05, 06:15 PM
Manco

..Danny Callen wrote:
"Carl Sundquist" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...ns-imagery.htm

I went to Tulane University and am absolutely amazed at how
unrecognizable and devastated the city is. My car went under water
twice in floods from a few hard rain storms so I can't even imagine
what this storm has been like. I have a big place in my soul for the
people and City of New Orleans. My thoughts are definately with the
people of New Orleans. What a great city...what a devastating loss.

Danny Callen

or maybe not, most niggs live there anyway who gives a rats ass

Old September 3rd 05, 06:42 PM
Neil Brooks

"Manco" wrote:

.Danny Callen wrote:
"Carl Sundquist" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...ns-imagery.htm

I went to Tulane University and am absolutely amazed at how
unrecognizable and devastated the city is. My car went under water
twice in floods from a few hard rain storms so I can't even imagine
what this storm has been like. I have a big place in my soul for the
people and City of New Orleans. My thoughts are definately with the
people of New Orleans. What a great city...what a devastating loss.

Danny Callen

or maybe not, most niggs live there anyway who gives a rats ass

^^^

Naive Intellectuals Growing Gardenias?
Old September 3rd 05, 06:56 PM
Pippen

"Manco" wrote in message
.Danny Callen wrote:
"Carl Sundquist" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...ns-imagery.htm

I went to Tulane University and am absolutely amazed at how
unrecognizable and devastated the city is. My car went under water
twice in floods from a few hard rain storms so I can't even imagine
what this storm has been like. I have a big place in my soul for the
people and City of New Orleans. My thoughts are definately with the
people of New Orleans. What a great city...what a devastating loss.

Danny Callen

or maybe not, most niggs live there anyway who gives a rats ass

Take your racist bull**** elsewhere dickhead.

-p

Old September 3rd 05, 07:04 PM

u dont under+tnd the difference in blck people from round the world to
the 'nig+' we deal with in City of New Orleans. it is different breed
of people. my mom and dad and mo+t of my fam. lo+t everything. dont
believe it+ diff. breed of people, watch their ignorant +tupid butt+
on tv. + is s my keyboard i+ jacked.

Old September 3rd 05, 07:05 PM
RicodJour

Pippen wrote:

Take your racist bull**** elsewhere dickhead.

Just ignore the trolls. He does this anonymous posting bull**** in the
hopes that someone will listen to him here, since no one does in his
regular "life".