Roadside drug tests strike early

Old December 13th 04, 02:05 PM
Marty Wallace

Default Roadside drug tests strike early

http://www.theage.com.au/news/Nation...786996223.html

Marty

Old December 14th 04, 12:43 AM
mfhor

Marty Wallace Wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/4tojz

Marty

The number of times I've been (felicitously) waved past booze buses o
my bike . . .

Is there any truth to the rumour that the MBTC was asked by the NE Vi
poilice to stop their 'Winery Walkabout" tours because of severa
unsavoury traffic-related incidents following extended tasting session
at local wineries, and the occasional involuntary decanting of bike
rider and several, formerly intact bottles of red onto the bitumen?

After an E or two, even Ford F250 drivers love cyclists . . . surely
good thing . . . ?

M "it's all good"

--
mfhor

Old December 14th 04, 01:21 AM
hippy

"mfhor"
Marty Wallace Wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/4tojz

The number of times I've been (felicitously) waved past booze buses on
my bike . . .

I love that! :-)

After an E or two, even Ford F250 drivers love cyclists . . . surely a
good thing . . . ?

Yeah.. they should only test for depressants..
everything else makes the driver better! :-)

Can the system detect hallucinogens?

If I've just had a couple of Sudafed or other
ephedrine/pseudoephedrine based product..
will that register on their doovermajig?

hippy

Old December 14th 04, 07:41 AM
Peter Signorini

"hippy" wrote in message news:

Can the system detect hallucinogens?

No, itis specifically designed to test only for Meth-amphetamines and THC
(in dope)

If I've just had a couple of Sudafed or other
ephedrine/pseudoephedrine based product..
will that register on their doovermajig?

Heard a good suggestion today as a generic name for the vehicle - 'bongovan'
:-) love it

No, Sudafed will not test positive (see comments above)

Cheers
Peter

hippy