yes! just got my new uni!

Old February 25th 08, 01:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unikid132

Default yes! just got my new uni!

hey everyone,
last nite i ordered my nimbus isis trials with kh moments...
all together it put me back $322.14 USD.
i owe my parents $120 USD.
I hope its worth it.

--
unikid132

~stairs are a hill with bumps~
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 25th 08, 03:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
orbis

Verry nice, I think it was worth it cause you have purchased it, and its
a kh.

--
orbis
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 25th 08, 08:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CoreTechs

unikid132 wrote:
hey everyone,
last nite i ordered my nimbus isis trials with kh moments...
all together it put me back $322.14 USD.
i owe my parents $120 USD.
I hope its worth it.

Great choice! I personally have the KH20, but from what I've heard with
Nimbus with the moments are just as good. Congrats on your purchase!

--
CoreTechs

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti

Mikefule wrote:
As an alternative hypothesis of equal validity, God did not design us to
ride unicycles.

http://www.usenet.com
Old February 25th 08, 09:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
$unidude$chad$:)

awesome~ i have a 2007 KH20 and i've ridin my freinds nimbus trials and
it felt a little different little more heavier i thin kbut it should
all be good

--
$unidude$chad$

Chad Miedel
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 25th 08, 10:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni_jim

orbis wrote:
Verry nice, I think it was worth it cause you have purchased it, and its
a kh.

it is a nimbus. only has KH cranks.

--
uni_jim

'evolve trials'
(http://tinyurl.com/2uho7c)
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 26th 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

Very nice uni. You won't regret buying it

--
_Ground_Zero_
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 26th 08, 12:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniDudeDX

you will love it. i recently got my custom kh/nimbus and it is AMAZING.
i wouldent change anything about it.....cept the frame in the
futiure...but other than that you will LOVE iT!!!!!!!

--
UniDudeDX

'My Youtube Profile!' (http://youtube.com/profile?user=unidudedx)

Naomi wrote:
trying to attach a picture of the tree, before it was circumsized.

http://www.usenet.com
Old February 26th 08, 01:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

Enjoy dude, soon enough, you'll be grinding handrails!

--
beeper

Jkohse wrote:
you teach me and ill teach you