Holy Crap! Condi the new Monica?!?!?!?!?

Old June 21st 06, 02:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Holy Crap! Condi the new Monica?!?!?!?!?

I was in the checkout lane at the mega-grocery the other day and I
noticed this headline (paraphrased as I don't recall the actual
wording):

Laura moves out because of George's affair with Condi!

HOLY CRAP! Condi is the next Monica!!!!

D'ohBoy, who believes this is *at least* as important as the Fogel -
Ozark brouhaha!

Old June 21st 06, 03:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

D'ohBoy wrote:
I was in the checkout lane at the mega-grocery the other day and I
noticed this headline (paraphrased as I don't recall the actual
wording):

Laura moves out because of George's affair with Condi!

"They" would never allow it.

Old June 21st 06, 04:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

D'ohBoy wrote:

Laura moves out because of George's affair with Condi!

D'ohBoy, who believes this is *at least* as important as the Fogel -
Ozark brouhaha!

OH PLEASE!!!

Ken
--
Messengers and mountain bikers share a common chromosome. ~James Bethea
Old June 21st 06, 11:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

D'ohBoy wrote:
I was in the checkout lane at the mega-grocery the other day and I
noticed this headline (paraphrased as I don't recall the actual
wording):

Laura moves out because of George's affair with Condi!

HOLY CRAP! Condi is the next Monica!!!!

D'ohBoy, who believes this is *at least* as important as the Fogel -
Ozark brouhaha!

Howdya like your coffee?
Hot, strong and black
or
with alcohol on the kitchen counter
or
ground and in the freezer

Old June 22nd 06, 06:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On 21 Jun 2006 06:05:48 -0700, "D'ohBoy" wrote:

I was in the checkout lane at the mega-grocery the other day and I
noticed this headline (paraphrased as I don't recall the actual
wording):

Laura moves out because of George's affair with Condi!

HOLY CRAP! Condi is the next Monica!!!!

D'ohBoy, who believes this is *at least* as important as the Fogel -
Ozark brouhaha!

When George introduced her as NSA he did say he would be "spending an inordinate
amount of time with her." We all assumed he just used the wrong word.

Ron
Old June 22nd 06, 06:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On 21 Jun 2006 06:05:48 -0700, "D'ohBoy" wrote:

I was in the checkout lane at the mega-grocery the other day and I
noticed this headline (paraphrased as I don't recall the actual
wording):

Laura moves out because of George's affair with Condi!

HOLY CRAP! Condi is the next Monica!!!!

D'ohBoy, who believes this is *at least* as important as the Fogel -
Ozark brouhaha!

Must have been the Weekly World News.

I don't read that rag, for many of the same reasons that I have been
plonking the aforementioned threads.

--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.
Old June 22nd 06, 07:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

D'ohBoy wrote:

Laura moves out because of George's affair with Condi!

HOLY CRAP! Condi is the next Monica!!!!

Paris Match has a special issue on the United States of America this
month (cover Uma Thurman by Annie Liebovitz, at the Empire State
Building). They provide a quote from Laura Bush that dispels these
rumours once and for all (translating from the French translation of
the English, read two days ago):

"Our family has adopted Condi as our special child. We love spending
time with her."

Well, the famous incident, the one that everybody loves, and which
appeared in the major news outlets, not the Weekly World News, was when
at a big Washington party, Condi said in front of a large number of
people: "My husb- the President..."

I also love how, when he mentions her name, as in "I was just talking
the other day with Condi...", and she is in the front row of the
audience, she practically has an orgasm.

However, I must emphatically assert that Condi is NOT the next Monica.
The difference between Republican extramarital affairs and Democratic
ones is that, upon completing the act, Republican women know it is time
to swallow their pride and keep their mouths shut.

And their dresses cleaned.

Old June 22nd 06, 08:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

41 wrote:
However, I must emphatically assert that Condi is NOT the next Monica.
The difference between Republican extramarital affairs and Democratic
ones is that, upon completing the act, Republican women know it is time
to swallow their pride and keep their mouths shut.

And their dresses cleaned.

My impression is that Democratic scandals are (predominantly) about sex
while Republican scandals are (predominantly) about money.

Or maybe it's just that the Republican scandals which the Democrats
*care* about involve money, while the Dem. scandals which the Repubs
*care* about involve sex.

Anyway, that's my unscientific reflection of many years reading the news.

Mark

Puddle stompin 'bent fixie trike holy crap!! monsterman Australia 6 December 16th 05 09:11 PM
Holy Crap! Frugal Joe Mountain Biking 0 June 27th 05 12:21 AM
holy crap! (bike pics) Michael Dart Mountain Biking 32 January 1st 05 03:53 PM
Holy Crap - AI works Chris Mountain Biking 6 November 24th 03 07:19 AM