What do you call a female "Fred" ?

Old May 25th 05, 07:38 PM

Default What do you call a female "Fred" ?

Would it be Frederika? Freda?
Old May 25th 05, 07:42 PM
Olebiker

Wilma

Old May 25th 05, 07:55 PM

Winifred

Old May 25th 05, 09:40 PM
Tom Kunich

Brian Lafferty

Old May 25th 05, 11:21 PM
Rik Van Diesel

Tom Kunich wrote:
Brian Lafferty

Kunich Bag.

Rvd

Old May 26th 05, 12:23 AM
Philip W. Moore, Jr.

"Tom Kunich" wrote in message
oups.com...
Brian Lafferty

Tom,

I sure hope I never **** you off! You hold grudges. BTW, did you sell that
Fuji?

-Philip

Old May 26th 05, 02:42 AM
Bill C

Tom Kunich wrote:
Brian Lafferty

Hey Tom you've got to get over it. Brian and I have some beautiful
fights, and we get together in person, but he really isn't the
anti-christ, though he does think Bhuddists are on the right track.
Brian just wouldn't work in a skirt either; A kilt maybe.
Not sure what you'd call female Freds because I've never met a female
who thought posing was that important. All the females I know ride rec
or are serious racers and don't pretend. Women are much more grounded
than men in cycling IMO.
Bill C

Old May 26th 05, 03:02 AM
DA74

What do you call a female "Fred" ?

First off I'd like to welcome myself back after a prolonged absence.

Second, let me state that everyone besides RVD who has answered so far
are freds - and freds don't get to comment. A fred cannot answer a
question regarding a fred.

Now on to the question at hand. There is no such thing as a female
fred. You're either a girl who looks good on a bike or not.

-DA74

Old May 26th 05, 04:04 AM
William Harley

Coyote ugly.
wrote in message
Would it be Frederika? Freda?

Old May 26th 05, 05:50 AM
J-Lo's Proctologist

Bitch.

wrote in message
Would it be Frederika? Freda?

Fred Danielson crit PRO Racing 31 March 19th 05 03:12 AM
Marty Wallace phone # 618-973-2316 but you won't get him when you call [email protected] General 0 January 22nd 05 03:20 AM
Female "Fred" JerZ Fox General 10 November 9th 04 09:27 PM
Rider Down! slim Social Issues 9 October 19th 04 01:41 PM
Passing out of the 'Fred' stage Badger_South General 11 June 14th 04 04:07 PM