San Francisco race web page started

Old September 5th 05, 03:22 PM
k.papai

Default San Francisco race web page started

http://www.kenpapai.com/racing/sf2005/index.html

I covered all of the Fillmore Street hill action. The final race
results are from Cyclingnews.

I have 20 photos there now and will be adding another 20 this week.

Barclay's San Francisco Grand Prix -- a three year sponsorship?

-Ken

Old September 5th 05, 03:57 PM
Diablo Scott

k.papai wrote:
http://www.kenpapai.com/racing/sf2005/index.html

I covered all of the Fillmore Street hill action. The final race
results are from Cyclingnews.

I have 20 photos there now and will be adding another 20 this week.

Barclay's San Francisco Grand Prix -- a three year sponsorship?

-Ken

Here's a link to the feedback form from Barclay's website
http://www.barclaysglobal.com/about/....jhtml?pn=home .
Not specific to the race so put in a good subject header. They deserve
huge props and I told them so.

I was on Taylor and saw Wegmann's move up close - damn I wish I could
have got a photo of his face right then, very impressive.
Old September 5th 05, 04:46 PM
Richard Adams

Diablo Scott wrote:
k.papai wrote:

http://www.kenpapai.com/racing/sf2005/index.html

I covered all of the Fillmore Street hill action. The final race
results are from Cyclingnews.

I have 20 photos there now and will be adding another 20 this week.

Barclay's San Francisco Grand Prix -- a three year sponsorship?

-Ken

Here's a link to the feedback form from Barclay's website
http://www.barclaysglobal.com/about/....jhtml?pn=home .
Not specific to the race so put in a good subject header. They deserve
huge props and I told them so.

I'll hop right over there and tell them so, too. It was a great race
and it always is. I have to disagree vehemently to anyone who says it's
washed up because some furriner won it. YMC put on an impressive attack
then JM and JL looked like they were going to duel it out for honors,
all the while the two Gerolsteiners labored in a terrific two-man time
trial to reel them in.

I was on Taylor and saw Wegmann's move up close - damn I wish I could
have got a photo of his face right then, very impressive.

Yeah, but you got to see his face, rather than looking through the
viewfinder of your camera to try to get a good shut just before the
****wit next to you stuck his/her arm out to take a half-assed shot.

(This happened to me at the Sea Otter in '04, as I was trying to line up
my shot of CH crossing the finish.)

Sometimes you need to carry a machete...

Old September 5th 05, 10:44 PM
Fred

"Richard Adams" wrote in message
Diablo Scott wrote:
k.papai wrote:

[...]

Sometimes you need to realize there are other people in the world beside
yourself.

Old September 5th 05, 11:30 PM
D. Ferguson

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 21:44:22 GMT, "Fred" wrote:

Yeah, but you got to see his face, rather than looking through the
viewfinder of your camera to try to get a good shut just before the
****wit next to you stuck his/her arm out to take a half-assed shot.

(This happened to me at the Sea Otter in '04, as I was trying to line up
my shot of CH crossing the finish.)

Sometimes you need to carry a machete...

Sometimes you need to realize there are other people in the world beside
yourself.

Dumbass-

If there weren't other people he wouldn't need to carry a machete.
Old September 6th 05, 02:21 PM
Tom Nakashima

"k.papai" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.kenpapai.com/racing/sf2005/index.html

I covered all of the Fillmore Street hill action. The final race
results are from Cyclingnews.

I have 20 photos there now and will be adding another 20 this week.

Barclay's San Francisco Grand Prix -- a three year sponsorship?

-

Great photos Ken!
-tom

Old September 6th 05, 02:51 PM
Richard Adams

D. Ferguson wrote:
On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 21:44:22 GMT, "Fred" wrote:

Yeah, but you got to see his face, rather than looking through the
viewfinder of your camera to try to get a good shut just before the
****wit next to you stuck his/her arm out to take a half-assed shot.

(This happened to me at the Sea Otter in '04, as I was trying to line up
my shot of CH crossing the finish.)

Sometimes you need to carry a machete...

Sometimes you need to realize there are other people in the world beside
yourself.

Dumbass-

If there weren't other people he wouldn't need to carry a machete.

Really. The consideration for the fans behind them was non-existent.

Old September 9th 05, 08:24 PM

Appreciate it all.

I have 51 photos posted of the 199 total I shot. By this weekend I'll
add about 10 more.

-Ken
http://www.kenpapai.com/racing/sf2005/index.html