Cadel Evans

Old July 9th 08, 08:12 AM posted to aus.bicycle
waratah

Default Cadel Evans

He is doing great after Stage 4. Solid results and a good time trial. He
seems to be very measured and cautious in his approach so far. I have faith
in him. Go Cadel!!

Old July 10th 08, 02:02 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

On Jul 9, 5:12 pm, "waratah" wrote:
He is doing great after Stage 4. Solid results and a good time trial. He
seems to be very measured and cautious in his approach so far. I have faith
in him. Go Cadel!!

Have a look at Drunk Cyclist, who reckons it's pretty dumb to leave
Robbie high and dry, in order to back Cadel, who does not receive too
many compliments in regard to tactics. Lotto seems to have a ton of
faith in both Robbie and Cadel!

Cadel Evans on SBS TimC Australia 1 December 12th 07 11:19 AM
Cadel Evans Australian? Andy Australia 24 July 31st 07 03:56 PM
Cadel Evans dewatf Australia 18 July 25th 07 02:51 AM
Cadel Evans David Ferguson Racing 0 July 22nd 05 03:14 AM
Cadel Evans David Ferguson Racing 1 July 22nd 05 02:38 AM