New Riding Buddy (heheh)

Old August 10th 06, 01:14 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

Default New Riding Buddy (heheh)

For Mattb and others who appreciate the "finer things in life", and who
don't mind going through mtbr, here are some pictures from last night's
group ride that I host. For a little background, the FIQ (female in
question) is quite famous around here, and the slavering dogs on the ID
mtbr board make references to her every week...

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=216690
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=216903

CDB
your goodwill ambassador to the unridden masses

Old August 10th 06, 01:34 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

"Paladin" wrote in message
ups.com...
For Mattb and others who appreciate the "finer things in life", and who
don't mind going through mtbr, here are some pictures from last night's
group ride that I host. For a little background, the FIQ (female in
question) is quite famous around here, and the slavering dogs on the ID
mtbr board make references to her every week...

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=216690
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=216903

Is she a pornstar?

Greg

Old August 10th 06, 01:43 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

G.T. wrote:
"Paladin" wrote in message
ups.com...
For Mattb and others who appreciate the "finer things in life", and who
don't mind going through mtbr, here are some pictures from last night's
group ride that I host. For a little background, the FIQ (female in
question) is quite famous around here, and the slavering dogs on the ID
mtbr board make references to her every week...

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=216690
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=216903

Is she a pornstar?

Greg

No, she's a Christian activist who happens to be quite attractive and a
real fun person. I think she feels safe with me, I'm almost old enough
to be her dad...

CDB

Old August 10th 06, 04:59 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
pete fagerlin

G.T. wrote:

Is she a pornstar?

Google says she is even more of a threat to
society than some STD-ridden porn star.

http://www.brandiswindell.org/about.asp

But I could be wrong...
Old August 10th 06, 05:13 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

pete fagerlin wrote:
G.T. wrote:

Is she a pornstar?

Google says she is even more of a threat to
society than some STD-ridden porn star.

http://www.brandiswindell.org/about.asp

But I could be wrong...

Just a really energetic gal who's out there acting on what she believes
in. That's the great thing about freedom, we can believe what we want,
pretty well say what we want, and if someone doesn't like it, and they
want to believesomething else, and even try to persuade others to his
or her way of thinking, that's when freedom rings...

CDB

Old August 10th 06, 05:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Corvus Corvax

pete fagerlin wrote:

http://www.brandiswindell.org/about.asp

Now that is some scary ****. Talk about Idaho living up to the
stereotype. Check the blog:

'Thank you to each who attended the Nampa Library Board meeting about
the removal of the sexually explicit and graphic materials, 'The Joy of
Sex' and 'The Joy of Gay Sex'.

Mike? How about "Mountain Bikers Advocate Book Banning"? Could be a
whole new direction for you.

CC

Old August 10th 06, 05:25 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Corvus Corvax

Paladin wrote:

Just a really energetic gal who's out there acting on what she believes
in. That's the great thing about freedom, we can believe what we want,
pretty well say what we want, and if someone doesn't like it, and they
want to believesomething else, and even try to persuade others to his
or her way of thinking, that's when freedom rings...

If you mean "fundamentalist nutjob trying to cram her religion down
everybody else's throats", then I'm with you there. Let freedom ring.
Hooooah!

CC

Old August 10th 06, 05:28 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bill Sornson

Corvus Corvax wrote:
Paladin wrote:

Just a really energetic gal who's out there acting on what she
believes in. That's the great thing about freedom, we can believe
what we want, pretty well say what we want, and if someone doesn't
like it, and they want to believesomething else, and even try to
persuade others to his or her way of thinking, that's when freedom
rings...

If you mean "fundamentalist nutjob trying to cram her religion down
everybody else's throats", then I'm with you there. Let freedom ring.
Hooooah!

How do you type with your arms twisted behind your back while being forced
to look at her website(s)?

Bill "not my thing, but I'd sure ride with her" S.

Old August 10th 06, 05:50 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

Bill Sornson wrote:
Corvus Corvax wrote:

Paladin wrote:

Just a really energetic gal who's out there acting on what she
believes in. That's the great thing about freedom, we can believe
what we want, pretty well say what we want, and if someone doesn't
like it, and they want to believesomething else, and even try to
persuade others to his or her way of thinking, that's when freedom
rings...

If you mean "fundamentalist nutjob trying to cram her religion down
everybody else's throats", then I'm with you there. Let freedom ring.
Hooooah!

How do you type with your arms twisted behind your back while being forced
to look at her website(s)?

So she hasn't done any of that stuff she mentions in her blog? She's
never done anything but run her regressive little website?

Greg

--
"All my time I spent in heaven
Revelries of dance and wine
Old August 10th 06, 08:40 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bill Sornson

G.T. wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:
Corvus Corvax wrote:

Paladin wrote:

Just a really energetic gal who's out there acting on what she
believes in. That's the great thing about freedom, we can believe
what we want, pretty well say what we want, and if someone doesn't
like it, and they want to believesomething else, and even try to
persuade others to his or her way of thinking, that's when freedom
rings...

If you mean "fundamentalist nutjob trying to cram her religion down
everybody else's throats", then I'm with you there. Let freedom
ring. Hooooah!

How do you type with your arms twisted behind your back while being
forced to look at her website(s)?

So she hasn't done any of that stuff she mentions in her blog? She's
never done anything but run her regressive little website?

Nothing's been crammed down my throat as yet. Why, what have you heard?