NUTS - November 08

Old August 20th 08, 08:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joe

Default NUTS - November 08

Hey NUTTERS!

Sorry I've lost count of how many NUTS we have held!

I seems to have been out of the loop (well, not checking new posts
often enough!) to realise 'UnicycleJuggler organising a ride in
Sheffield' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=72160),
and that 'Brendan will be in York on the 28th Aug'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=72169).

Has there been an 'official' NUTS this year? I cant remember...

Anyways, I am busy until after BUC, but I propose a NUTS meet on 1st
November (dont blame me for not telling you in plenty of time!)...

I have no preferance of where it shall be, so if you would like to host
it in your city, please make yourself known!

Thanks, and keep NUT'ing

Joe,

--
joe

*www.cool.unicyclist.com*
'Unicycle.Com' (http://www.unicycle.com)
Joe Baxter is great. Mike Swarbrick is not.

Lucas wrote:
I wasn't drunk, I was just uncoordinated

Kit wrote:
I've lost my baby arms!

Old August 20th 08, 08:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
caudy

Good work organising something! This kind of thing is exactly what we
need.

I'll definately be coming. Just so long as it's in a place thats easy
to get to by train like sheffield, manchester, leeds etc.

I'll be living in Leeds soon for university so Leeds would be my
preference. Sheffield would also be good as I know the best spots from
living here (and undercover spots for if it rains).

--
caudy

watch my trials video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HzPieOwikQ
Sheffield Unicycle Hockey
Old August 20th 08, 09:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

WOOHOO! I love NUTS!

--
Eddbmxdude

"I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of us
snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd." - Boogie

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Old August 20th 08, 10:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

Depending on my work / college situation I might try make it to this.

--
amanda.gallacher

'kris holm' (http://www.krisholm.com)'unicycle.com'
(http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)

~o"o~Unicycle for Probailer2~o"o~
Old August 20th 08, 11:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
leo_h

caudy wrote:
Good work organising something! This kind of thing is exactly what we
need.

I'll definately be coming. Just so long as it's in a place thats easy
to get to by train like sheffield, manchester, leeds etc.

I'll be living in Leeds soon for university so Leeds would be my
preference. Sheffield would also be good as I know the best spots from
living here (and undercover spots for if it rains).

Oh no not leeds! That one way system sucks you up an eats all your time
and everything!

Yeah! Awsome another NUT's, i daresay me an edd will try our best to
attend.

leo

--
leo_h

Wheres my other wheel?! i'v only got one thats why its called a
"uni"cycle IDIOT!

"the UKs leading unicycle orgy - NUTS " - joe b

The only certainty is that nothing is certain.
Old August 21st 08, 06:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

amanda.gallacher wrote:
Depending on my work / college situation I might try make it to this.

Ignore that. 1st November is the freestyle day in Exeter.

Old August 28th 08, 05:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joe

Anyone interested in hosting then?

Or where would you like it to be?

Joe,

--

Lucas wrote:
I wasn't drunk, I was just uncoordinated

Kit wrote:
I've lost my baby arms!

Old October 5th 08, 11:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mattwood22

Bump

--
mattwood22
Old October 6th 08, 02:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MrBoogiejuice

I'm going to be oop narth that weekend for definite but can't remember
which night I'm at a halloween party.

--
MrBoogiejuice

---unicycle for Horst---
Make crumbs not War!
www.unicyclepics.co.uk Get your pics out!
www.Dreadworx.co.uk For proper natty dreads
Old October 6th 08, 11:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joe

hey mate, the lyrca was out at BUC you will be please to know

Let us know, and we could decend on Macc? Would be great to see you.

X X

--

Lucas wrote:
I wasn't drunk, I was just uncoordinated

Kit wrote:
I've lost my baby arms!

NUTS - York - November joe Unicycling 35 November 23rd 07 10:11 PM
BNE - LA ride 24 November Duracell Bunny Australia 10 November 24th 06 03:09 AM
November 12, 2006 Joe King Racing 0 October 23rd 06 01:49 AM
RR November small change Mountain Biking 3 November 10th 05 10:46 PM
Moab first week in November SJB Mountain Biking 9 September 30th 04 06:30 AM