For Sale: 2010 Trek 2.3 Road Bike

Old September 14th 13, 12:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default For Sale: 2010 Trek 2.3 Road Bike

Selling my 2010 Trek 2.3 road bike for $1200 + shipping. Frame size is 56 cm and comes with full Shimano 105 components. This bike is amazing and has less than 500 miles on it. It has always been kept indoors and properly maintained. There was one accident when I first used clips and caused some aesthetic scratches on the bike seat and shifter but not too noticeable. This is a GREAT bike and I will include the original pedals (not clipless pedals shown in the image), speedometer, and water bottle holders which collectively cost $150.

Please email me at if interested