Another senseless death

Old December 16th 11, 07:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William R. Mattil

Default Another senseless death

http://enews.lmc.edu/?p=1161

She was a regular attendee on our Mon and Wed afternoon rides.

She *will* be missed.

Bill
--

William R. Mattil

http://www.celestial-images.com
Old December 16th 11, 07:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 12/16/2011 07:21 PM, William R. Mattil wrote:
http://enews.lmc.edu/?p=1161

She was a regular attendee on our Mon and Wed afternoon rides.

She *will* be missed.

Don't they have the death penalty for murdering truck driving scum in Texas?
Old December 17th 11, 01:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Dec 16, 1:34*pm, atriage wrote:
On 12/16/2011 07:21 PM, William R. Mattil wrote:http://enews.lmc.edu/?p=1161

She was a regular attendee on our Mon and Wed afternoon rides.

She *will* be missed.

Don't they have the death penalty for murdering truck driving scum in Texas?

From the article it looks like it happened in NC. But - no - Texans
are rewarded for having their heads so far up their asses they can't
even aim their scum ferrying trucks with any purpose or intent.
Old December 17th 11, 10:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Anton Berlin wrote:
From the article it looks like it happened in NC. But - no - Texans
are rewarded for having their heads so far up their asses they can't
even aim their scum ferrying trucks with any purpose or intent.

In Texas having your head up your ass is called Perryitis.
Old December 17th 11, 11:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ben Trovato

On Dec 16, 5:31*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
On Dec 16, 1:34*pm, atriage wrote:

On 12/16/2011 07:21 PM, William R. Mattil wrote:http://enews.lmc.edu/?p=1161

She was a regular attendee on our Mon and Wed afternoon rides.

She *will* be missed.

Don't they have the death penalty for murdering truck driving scum in Texas?

From the article it looks like it happened in NC. *But - no - Texans
are rewarded for having their heads so far up their asses they can't
even aim their scum ferrying trucks with any purpose or intent.

Her coach is quoted as saying:
"The exciting thing for me, as a Christian, is that Wednesday my wife
asked her if she was a Christian, and she joyfully stated she was;
which brings me comfort knowing that she is in Heaven with the God who
made her. "
So perhaps they'll want to reward the driver who sent her home to
Jesus...
(note to the irony-deprived: eat more spinach).
Old December 18th 11, 08:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Ben Trovato wrote:
(note to the irony-deprived: eat more spinach).

American spinach is genetically modified.
Old December 18th 11, 10:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 12/17/2011 11:57 PM, Ben Trovato wrote:
On Dec 16, 5:31 pm, Anton wrote:
On Dec 16, 1:34 pm, wrote:

On 12/16/2011 07:21 PM, William R. Mattil wrote:http://enews.lmc.edu/?p=1161

She was a regular attendee on our Mon and Wed afternoon rides.

She *will* be missed.

Don't they have the death penalty for murdering truck driving scum in Texas?

From the article it looks like it happened in NC. But - no - Texans
are rewarded for having their heads so far up their asses they can't
even aim their scum ferrying trucks with any purpose or intent.

Her coach is quoted as saying:
"The exciting thing for me, as a Christian, is that Wednesday my wife
asked her if she was a Christian, and she joyfully stated she was;
which brings me comfort knowing that she is in Heaven with the God who
made her. "

Well goddamn, I'm so pleased to hear that that I'll run twenty red
lights on my ride today.
Old December 18th 11, 11:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

atriage wrote:
Well goddamn, I'm so pleased to hear that that I'll run twenty red
lights on my ride today.

Wouldn't it be simpler to just flash your lycra clad ass at a Texan
redneck, or if that isn't convenient a Liverpool one ?
Old December 18th 11, 04:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steven Bornfeld

On 12/16/2011 2:21 PM, William R. Mattil wrote:
http://enews.lmc.edu/?p=1161

She was a regular attendee on our Mon and Wed afternoon rides.

She *will* be missed.

Bill

****. I think I'll go hug my daughter.

Steve
Old December 18th 11, 11:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

atriage wrote:
Well goddamn, I'm so pleased to hear that that I'll run twenty red
lights on my ride today.

Wouldn't it be simpler to just flash your lycra clad ass...

Lycra you say...gentlemen dress like this.
http://www.classiccyclegroup.co.uk/

death parkot14 UK 2 October 28th 11 07:15 AM
When will this senseless loss of life due to 'time trials' on the road be halted? Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 31 August 7th 10 08:08 PM
Death following the ATB Rory Williams Australia 5 October 23rd 06 11:23 PM
ANyone fail cast tender eye, death be to you, death come quickly whoreBanger Australia 0 June 3rd 06 11:47 AM
another death steve Racing 3 December 3rd 05 10:35 AM