Wrong country I know, another cyclist RLJ

Old July 5th 10, 09:35 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PeterG

Default Wrong country I know, another cyclist RLJ

http://www.thedrunkdrivingmasses.com...r-running.html
Old July 5th 10, 09:47 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Paul - xxx[_2_]

On 05/07/2010 09:35, PeterG wrote:

Why bother posting? It's from somewhere other than uk so proves nothing
other than a drunken ****wit is a drunken ****wit the world over ...
which we already know as Doug shoots himself in the foot regularly with
OT posts.

--
Paul - xxx

'96/'97 Landrover Discovery 300 Tdi