Science Proves Mountain Biking Is More Harmful Than Hiking

Old September 25th 05, 06:49 PM
reader

Default Science Proves Mountain Biking Is More Harmful Than Hiking

Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:17:58 GMT, SMS wrote:

Nope, NONE of the experts believe that BS. Only mountain bikers, who are too
LAZY to actually READ the research. No one who's actually READ it can still
believe that horsepucky.

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Prove it... show some reasearch on lazyness... are you too lazy?
Old September 25th 05, 07:27 PM
Mike Vandeman

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 13:49:18 -0400, reader wrote:

..Mike Vandeman wrote:
.. On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:17:58 GMT, SMS wrote:
..
..
.. Nope, NONE of the experts believe that BS. Only mountain bikers, who are too
.. LAZY to actually READ the research. No one who's actually READ it can still
.. believe that horsepucky.
..
..
.. ===
.. I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
.. humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
.. years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
..
.. http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
..
..Prove it... show some reasearch on lazyness... are you too lazy?

No, I read all of them. AND wrote a review of the literature. None of you are
willing to do that. Of course, you would have to learn to READ, first.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old September 26th 05, 11:10 AM
Mark

.Mike Vandeman wrote:
. On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:17:58 GMT, SMS
wrote:
.
.
. Nope, NONE of the experts believe that BS. Only mountain bikers, who
are too
. LAZY to actually READ the research. No one who's actually READ it can
still
. believe that horsepucky.
.

.Prove it... show some reasearch on lazyness... are you too lazy?

No, I read all of them. AND wrote a review of the literature. None of you
are
willing to do that. Of course, you would have to learn to READ, first.

definition of 'all' please? That means your search and inclusion criteria.

Just to prove you a liar again, google, search field 'hiking and mountain
biking, ecological comparison'

Search result 66000 hits.

You havent read it all liar.

Old October 1st 05, 07:49 AM
Gary S.

On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 00:29:55 GMT, Mike Vandeman
wrote:

Conveniently, you aren't able to actually NAME even ONE of those "experts".

Conveniently, you aren't able to actually NAME even ONE of your
supporters, or any "expert" who agrees with YOU.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)
--
At the 51st percentile of ursine intelligence

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA