Tom Kunich

Old January 4th 06, 06:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Tom Kunich

Tom Kunich says...

Boring isn't adding anything to the group and he might as well be
stalking for all the bandwidth destroyed.

Like I said, when he posted under his own name he usually had something
of value to say. I might not have agreed with him but at least it
wasn't just stupid crap like he posts now.

None of what you say above is grounds for taking away his right to say stupid,
boring bull****. Besides, every month or two he says something funny and we can
all use a laugh from time to time.

Old January 4th 06, 08:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

In article . com,
"Tom Kunich" wrote:

Boring isn't adding anything to the group and he might as well be
stalking for all the bandwidth destroyed.

Like I said, when he posted under his own name he usually had something
of value to say. I might not have agreed with him but at least it
wasn't just stupid crap like he posts now.

I have a question, Tom. In the above, you talk about destroyed bandwidth, and
you have recently spoken elsewhere about "signal to noise ratio." Can you tell
me whether the following quotes are "signal" or "noise?" (Links below.)

------------------
I suggest that you ought to remain silent on things you apparently
don't understand.
-----
Brian's market is making himself look foolish.
-----
Isn't that the reasons for those marks on your face?
-----
You mean like you can't control being gay?
-----
Henry by all means explain to us what you know about "level of female"?
As I recall your interests run in a different direction.
-----
Maybe Miller wanted to make out with all those French girls. After all,
you want to make out with all those French men.
-----
Isn't that Brian's specialty?

------------------

There are many people in this forum who don't mind lobbing the occasional
flame, but you seem to specialize in it (and believe me, Tom, the quotes above
are just the tip of the iceberg). One day you're talking about killfiling Brian
Lafferty, and a couple of days later you're responding directly to one of his
posts with some sniping commentary. Signal or noise, Tom? What's the story with
all those posts? Do they make you proud? Are you thinking, "I showed him!"? Are
you trying to make sure that everyone knows that you don't approve of certain
people in here? If that's the case, have you ever wondered whether anyone cares
who you don't approve of? Signal or noise, Tom?

By the way, I still find myself amazed that a man in his sixties *thinks* the
words "You'll have to remove that penis from your mouth if you want anyone to
understand you," let alone that he types them out and posts them for the world
to see. Signal or noise, Tom?

You complain about bad signal to noise ratios, lowered tones of posts and
destroyed bandwidth, yet you seem unable to notice the part you play in that.
It's always someone else's fault, isn't it?

------------------

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...d050a5b17d2ed6
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...f1de6c5850e231
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...d7f9b6bb3fa5e7
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...2d569bf65bbea5
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...796f35c6bb01ff
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...238e86298398e2
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...3cadbb45b0cef0

--
tanx,
Howard

The poodle bites, the poodle chews it.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old January 4th 06, 09:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Bill C wrote:

TK is .. blahbla blah bla bla blahbla blah bla bla blahbla blah bla bla blahbla blah bla bla
blahbla blah bla bla blahbla blah bla bla blahbla blah bla bla blahbla blah bla bla blahbla
blah bla bla blahbla blah bla bla blahbla blah bla bla blahbla blah bla bla...
Bill C

dumbass,

you, kunich, davey, bill o'reilley and probably 99.5 % of men hitting
fifty are sufferers of "creeping rooneyism"

http://www.cartoonbank.com/product_d...sortBy=popular

it's not your fault that you're a cranky, confused windbag, i just hope
they find a treatment for it before i hit fifty.

Old January 4th 06, 06:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Tom Kunich wrote:
Boring isn't adding anything to the group and he might as well be
stalking for all the bandwidth destroyed.

Like I said, when he posted under his own name he usually had something
of value to say. I might not have agreed with him but at least it
wasn't just stupid crap like he posts now.

Dumbass -

"Judging by those who talk about it all the time, virtue seems to
consists of three elements: (1) walking around like you have a broom up
your ass, (2) feeling smug about the broom up your ass and (3) thinking
the world would be a perfect place if only we could get rid of people
who use phrases like 'broom up your ass'"."

- Matt Groening, creator of 'The Simpsons'

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Old January 4th 06, 08:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"amit" wrote in message
ups.com...

Amit,

Don't you think you'd be a happier, more productive member of society, err,
Canadian "society," if you went out on a date with a female sometime instead
of hanging out on RBR and calling people "dumbasses"? If you channeled all
of your energy into a woman, who knows? You might become a father instead
of remaining Capt. Donkey Puncher at the University.

-Philip

Old January 4th 06, 08:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

amit wrote:
Bill C wrote:

TK is .. blahbla blah bla bla blahbla blah bla bla blahbla blah bla bla blahbla blah bla bla
blahbla blah bla bla blahbla blah bla bla blahbla blah bla bla blahbla blah bla bla blahbla
blah bla bla blahbla blah bla bla blahbla blah bla bla blahbla blah bla bla...
Bill C

dumbass,

you, kunich, davey, bill o'reilley and probably 99.5 % of men hitting
fifty are sufferers of "creeping rooneyism"

http://www.cartoonbank.com/product_d...sortBy=popular

it's not your fault that you're a cranky, confused windbag, i just hope
they find a treatment for it before i hit fifty.\

Dude get a life and stop being so obsessed with me and what I write.
Trust me, nobody, including me thinks I'm important enough, or good
looking enough to be hanging on my words, or opinions. If I didn't
think you just might be more than a bit strange, I just might be
vaguely flattered by all the interest from you, but I'll pass.
Andy Rooney was a cranky old, totally negative fart, seems to me that
you are a whole lot farther along that road than I ever will be. I
can't remember the last time you added anything positive to any
discussion here.
Must really suck to be you.

Have a great day.
Maybe you could try Buddhism to help with your outlook since you seem
to have a good working grasp of misery and hostility and very little
ability to deal with it, or turn it into something positive.
Pontifical blessings upon you.
Bill "nattering neybob of negativity" C
I hope you know that you really do make me smile.

Old January 5th 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Howard Kveck" YOURhoward@h-
Boring isn't adding anything to the group and he might as well be
stalking for all the bandwidth destroyed.

Howard,

That took entirely too long to read.

Regards,

Phil (-ip...just to save some bandwidth)

Old January 5th 06, 03:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Bill C wrote:

Dude get a life and stop being so obsessed with me and what I write.

snip

Dumbass -

Pot. Kettle.

Look at who started this thread and what that original post was about.
RBR posters and what they write.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Old January 5th 06, 06:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message
Dumbass -

Pot. Kettle.

Look at who started this thread and what that original post was about.
RBR posters and what they write.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Kurgan (Chung, whatever),

You don't get it. Bill was defending somebody. You were attacking Bill,
just like Amit.

All you like to do is start **** with people. Again, you wouldn't say 1/2
the stuff if the subject of your remarks was within ten feet of you.

BTW, my offer still stands to come visit you if you ever decide to give up
your anonymity.

Have a nice night,

Philip

Old January 5th 06, 09:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Philip W. Moore, Jr. wrote:

You don't get it.

meathead,

you don't get it. you're a meathead.

so, has crit pro e-mailed you his "palmares" yet ?