My Volae Team recumbent is the best

Old June 13th 09, 08:54 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default My Volae Team recumbent is the best

"Randall Kehrt" wrote in message
My bicycle is the best!

Randy

Did you get your bike from the Hostel Shoppe? Is Rolf still holding down the
fort there?

Do you ever get numb feet from the high crank? This can be a major problem
for many.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old June 13th 09, 11:27 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Randall Kehrt

My bicycle is the best!

Randy

Old June 13th 09, 02:35 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman °_°

Randall Kehrt wrote:
My bicycle is the best!

Citation?

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old June 13th 09, 06:24 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Randall Kehrt

Default My Volae Team recumbent is the best! Midwest Recumbent Rally come early August

To Ed:

Yes I bought the bicycle from Rolf at the Hostel Shoppe.
He is the boss of the Hostel Shoppe.

About numb feet YES if has happened but this year it has
NOT happened to me as usually I use the middle front crank
and also when going up a hill drop down to a lower gear in the
rear. It is better to paddle faster in a lower gear then they to
be keep in higher gear and wear out your feet and knees.

Are YOU going to the Midwest Recumbent Rally? It is
August 7-9 this year. I have never been to one but have
seen the pictures.

Randy

news:AvudnQHaLZ6lxq7XnZ2dnUVZ_qGdnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

Old June 14th 09, 02:03 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"Randall Kehrt" wrote in message
To Ed:

Yes I bought the bicycle from Rolf at the Hostel Shoppe.
He is the boss of the Hostel Shoppe.

About numb feet YES if has happened but this year it has
NOT happened to me as usually I use the middle front crank
and also when going up a hill drop down to a lower gear in the
rear. It is better to paddle faster in a lower gear then they to
be keep in higher gear and wear out your feet and knees.

Are YOU going to the Midwest Recumbent Rally? It is
August 7-9 this year. I have never been to one but have
seen the pictures.

The numb feet syndrome will kick in simply because of a too high crank and
has nothing to do with anything else.

I can recommend the Rally as recumbent cyclists are there from all over the
Upper Midwest. Rolf really knows how to do it right. Be sure to take the
bicycle tours as Stevens Point and surrounding area is ideal for cycling and
Rolf always has a good route picked out.