CN: Eddy Merckx unwelcome at Worlds - WTF

Old September 26th 07, 05:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Hobbes@spnb&s.com

Default CN: Eddy Merckx unwelcome at Worlds - WTF

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...p07/sep26news2

Whatever is wrong with these people. Greatest racer of all time unwelcome at a
bike race.

Shall we simply replace all sports with rollerball under the sanction of these
freaks. It seems the minimum level of control they will accept.
Old September 26th 07, 08:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Sep 26, 11:12 am, wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...p07/sep26news2

Whatever is wrong with these people. Greatest racer of all time unwelcome at a
bike race.

Shall we simply replace all sports with rollerball under the sanction of these
freaks. It seems the minimum level of control they will accept.

Some of the people in the pro cycling hierarchy never cease to amaze
me. Role model indeed!

Smokey

Old September 26th 07, 10:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Sep 26, 2:16 pm, wrote:
On Sep 26, 11:12 am, wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...p07/sep26news2

Whatever is wrong with these people. Greatest racer of all time unwelcome at a
bike race.

Shall we simply replace all sports with rollerball under the sanction of these
freaks. It seems the minimum level of control they will accept.

Some of the people in the pro cycling hierarchy never cease to amaze
me. Role model indeed!

Eddy has it. They are role models for stupid, crazy people. --D-y

Old September 27th 07, 04:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...p07/sep26news2

Whatever is wrong with these people. Greatest racer of all time unwelcome at a
bike race.

Shall we simply replace all sports with rollerball under the sanction of these
freaks. It seems the minimum level of control they will accept.

The greatest racer of all time? He beat a bunch of factory workers.
Merckx didn't race against top pros like there are today. There were a
couple top guys, but the rest were amateurs by today's standards.

Magilla
Old September 27th 07, 03:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Sep 26, 10:48 pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...p07/sep26news2

Whatever is wrong with these people. Greatest racer of all time unwelcome at a
bike race.

Shall we simply replace all sports with rollerball under the sanction of these
freaks. It seems the minimum level of control they will accept.

The greatest racer of all time? He beat a bunch of factory workers.
Merckx didn't race against top pros like there are today. There were a
couple top guys, but the rest were amateurs by today's standards.

Magilla

"He beat a bunch of factory workers"

Yeah, like Felice Gimondi, Roger DeVlaeminck, Freddy Maertens, Ole
Ritter........ I'm sure you could have kicked all their asses.

Smokey

Old September 29th 07, 02:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
jshill

The greatest racer of all time? He beat a bunch of factory workers.
Merckx didn't race against top pros like there are today. There were a
couple top guys, but the rest were amateurs by today's standards.

Magilla

Twit.

Eddy Merckx SC team frame, fork, Campagnolo hidden headset & Merckx seatpost clamp [email protected] Marketplace 0 September 13th 06 02:46 AM
WTB: Eddy Merckx fork Hans Bos Marketplace 1 March 16th 05 12:26 AM
EDDY MERCKX FOR SALE mill mouth Marketplace 0 February 25th 05 07:11 PM
Eddy Merckx Steve McGinty Racing 10 October 14th 04 03:40 AM
GP Eddy Merckx Colin Boyd Racing 3 August 23rd 04 07:01 PM