Is the bike an improvement on God's design?

Old June 6th 08, 03:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

Default This is NOT a Paid Political Advertising

Originally Posted by KrisPistofferson

"Is this a Ron Paul thread?"

This is NOT a Paid Political Advertising.

Is he for the lion or the monkey?

He's a Libertarian, and they are for the Law of the Jungle. I'm left
libertarian, where Gandhi or Martin Luther King would be. I think
along these lines....

"Communism forgets that life is individual. Capitalism forgets that
life is social, and the kingdom of brotherhood is found neither in the
thesis of communism nor the antithesis of capitalism but in a higher
synthesis. It is found in a higher synthesis that combines the truths
of both." -M.L. King

Old June 6th 08, 06:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

Default what do we with the rats?

On Jun 6, 11:07 am, Checkers wrote:

Just like politicians!

chx
then i'll say you referring to hyenas, they laugh wile they kill
you

You saw 'The Lion King'? The hyenas work for the lion in exchange for
scraps. All the lion has to it is control the leftovers!

chx
small correction on your mistake;
when the lion (king) comes the hyenas become the left overs, so too
the black sheep
the common sheep will go with the lion (king) to his den and be eaten
by him thereby becomming part of him, yes.

i don't know what happens to the black sheep and hyenas, who cares! do
you think the common sheep should care for what happens to them, what
say you?

I say the Black Sheep are in the opposition while the hyenas work for
the lion in exchange for the leftovers. The foxes too work for the
lion, but usually occupy a higher rank in politics...

HOW THE LAW WORKS... FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE LION
One day the King of the Jungle, tired of being called AUTHORITARIAN,
gathered the most cunning animals in the kingdom, chief among them the
Foxes, and told them: "It's mighty unjust that I am not recognized for
what I am. You know full well that the best of my SCRAPS, after you,
go to the Little Animals... Well, I want you to write LAWS, so from
now on it'll be them, and not me, who would rule over this God chosen
kingdom..."

After a few months of hard deliberations (and a few "private parties"
and "business trips") the Foxes (now turned politicians) returned with
a long, long book of laws written in a language so hard to understand
to the Little Animals that they thought it was old Greek. After
translation, it started like this: "The animals with a mane will be
treated like kings; the animals with paws and teeth will be above the
Laws; and the animals who will represent the interests of the Little
Animals, us, will be granted a raise in benefits and status... Of
course, ALL FORMS OF DISCRIMINATION will be considered ILLEGAL, and
will result in the Lion eating the Little Animal..." (Moral: The trick
is in the law.)

***

Of course, when there's revolution everybody is fair game, and then
the hyenas may turn on the lion, or the foxes switch sides to the
Black Sheep.

And the rats, what do we with the rats? Are they with the lion or the
little animals. The issue wasn't settled in Animal Farm.

Old June 7th 08, 06:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

If Jesus and Christians were smart (something we've got to determine)
they would be riding things like this...

http://www.strida.us/

This is NOT a paid advertising, but it looks SIMPLE, and COOL, MORALLY
RIGHT.

And they are for the revolution. Has anyone tried them?

Old June 8th 08, 03:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

Default Is the bike an improvement on God's design?

On Jun 7, 2:30 pm, "
wrote:

Well, as long as she has no license she lets me do the driving.
Bur we found out there is a donwside of not being in a Hummer.
Someone might overlook your car and bump into it while changing lanes.
Which happened to me. As a result the dirverside mirror broke off, the
police wouldn't allow me to continue and now I temporarily drive a
lower modelhttp://www.rijtesten.nl/test/206/0/0/volkswagen_polo_14_tdi_bluemotio...
and Kesinee (1m45) managed to bump her head!

Most people in America would be simply go for a larger vehicle, much
larger...

This is heard by my girlfriend at work: "My next vehicle will be
something like an SUV, so I can be safe." They never go, "Gee, it's
time to make our roads safer." That would be way too smart for a
Christian nation.

Old June 8th 08, 05:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

On Jun 8, 10:52 am, Checkers wrote:

http://www.strida.us/home-page.asp

chx
if you are sane, you will ban that stupid vehicle. people will die
like flies here if they use it in our streets. they will fall with
every pothole and if they swerve for a pothole a taxi will whipe them
out anyway - gee, do you hate me so much to suggest i ride that thing.

I just saw the triangle shape, and made me think of the Holy Trinity.
Very much unlike the Stupid Unholy Vehicles.

But this other bike I would guarantee you works on all kinds of
terrain...

http://kentsbike.blogspot.com/2007/0...-curve-d3.html

I know because I own one, and put it through sand and everything. I'm
sure Jesus would have ridden one too!